a̸u̸t̸h̸e̸n̸t̸i̸c̸ 🍁

" mhmmm...mm ah fuck" he moans , breath hitching in between ...unable to handle so much pleasure.

They'd just finish another round of morning sex and jungkook just keeps on abusing his cunt , fingering him and slapping on his clit..

Taehyung leans his back into jungkook's chest , spreading his legs wider as he is on jungkook's laps giving more access for jungkook to abuse his clit.

Fingers grazing on his nipple as jungkook sucks hickeys on his neck while ramming two of his fingers into his cunt , spanking it harshly from time to time.

" ooh jungkook..ahmmm fuck oooh"

Taehyung rolls his eyes back , biting on his lips , pleasure running wild and insane ...running his fingers through jungkook's hair , smashing their lips together..

...

Their lips melting into one another , jungkook loving how soft and pillowy tae's lips feels as he fingers him faster...his pussy sucking his fingers in so good...

" oooh daddyyyyy!!!...fuck I'm cumming...I'm gonna ahh!"

Tae screams , face red and sweaty as he cums...jungkook still fingering him as he starts squirting ...

His thighs vibrating as he tries to close them due to overstimulation but jungkook forces them open.

" I ..I..can't..too. M..much" taehyung pleads , body vibrating from the intensity.....

" take it baby..come on, let me watch you squirt " jungkook groans ....ramming his fingers into him and rubbing swiftly on his clit..

" aaahhhh...fuck ....ughh!!!" Tae screams , his hips rutting on jungkook's fingers , squirting with a loud splash ..wetting the sheets.

" yeah that's it baby ...let it out..let it out" jungkook says , tapping on his clit continuously with his muscled up veiny long fingers until he squirts till the last drop..

" hmmm fuck...hmm" taehyung deeply sighs as jungkook pulled out his fingers , watching tae breathe in and out , chest falling and rising...lips swollen as he relaxes.

He pecks his forehead...

" say you wanna come with me to see a diamond shaper?" Jungkook asks.

" hmmm...yeahh" taehyung says tiredly..

Jungkook chuckles, picking him up ...both of them heading to shower.

As planned , today he and taehyung went to see the lapidarist that shapes stones and gems...he needs him to make a fake of the black ruby...they didn't bring the black ruby along with them for safety purposes..

..----------

" sir...what an honour , never thought I'd have you here" the lapidarist says...feeling excited to have " the mafia king" need his services..

" don't get too excited now...what I need from you is highly confidential and can cost you your life ...if a word gets out"..

The lapidarist gulps , clearly not wanting to die..

Taehyung just sits there speechless at jungkook's day light threat towards the lapidarist as they are in his luxury living room.