s̸n̸o̸w̸ 🍁

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive up the mountain felt like a journey through a winter wonderland, with each curve of the road revealing breathtaking views of snow-covered trees and glistening landscapes.

Taehyung couldn't tear his gaze away from the window, mesmerized by the serene beauty of nature unfolding before him.

As the car ascended higher, the air grew crisper, and the snowfall intensified, painting the world in a soft, ethereal white.

Taehyung couldn't resist the urge to reach out and touch the snowflakes, feeling their delicate chill against his skin.

It was a sensory delight, each flake a tiny masterpiece of nature's artistry.

"Don't do that baby , you're gonna catch a cold "

" Come on , put your gloves on " jungkook's gentle reminder brought Taehyung back to reality, his caring gesture of putting on Taehyung's gloves a tender display of their affection.

Taehyung smiled gratefully, warmed not only by the gloves but also by the love that radiated from Jungkook's touch.

Their journey up the mountain wasn't just a physical one; it was a metaphorical ascent towards happiness and new beginnings.

Taehyung's heart swelled with anticipation as they approached the cabin resort, the promise of a week filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories ahead of them.

As they finally arrived and stepped out of the car, Taehyung was struck by the pristine beauty of their surroundings.

The cabin nestled amidst the snow-covered landscape, its cozy lights casting a warm glow against the wintry backdrop.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude and joy, knowing that he was sharing this moment with the people he loved most in the world.

"It's so beautiful," Taehyung breathed, his voice filled with wonder and awe, his eyes sparkling with excitement as he squeezed Jungkook's hand, eager to begin their adventure together.

--------------