s̸p̸a̸d̸e̸ 🔥

Its been three days since hyunjin found out that the diamond they stole is indeed fake..

He lost it , all the chaos he caused was for nothing...he grabs his gun , loading it , heading to taehyung's cell.

" get up you bitch" he yells grabbing taehyung by the hair...

" you fuckers fooled me...no one fools me" he rants , his demons taking control as he points the gun to taehyung's head...about to pull the trigger.

" Don't" the unknown man says .

Taehyung cries silently , knowing well who that voice belongs to...he is disgusted and wouldn't dare to look up , ashamed by the outcome.

" and why the fuck not...you took the diamond , you should have known it isn't the real one!! " hyunjin yells at the man.

" better still you're right...but we can still get the real one, by using him as a leverage".the man reasons , looking at a suffering tae with zero emotions.

" that's a great Idea....jeon must be going insane that his little lover is missing" hyunjin smirkes .

"Let's send him a video... I'm sure he'll be thrilled" the unknown man suggests.

Jungkook is currently in his home office along with the others , planning an attack on hyunjin's mansion.

pausing the meeting midway , receiving a notification from an unknown number.

Calling the others to come over to examine this.

" it's a video jungkook" jin says.

Jungkook clicks play , his breath immediately hitching at the terrifying sight that makes his blood boil on the inside.

In the video is taehyung still in his red dress from the party , body skinny and face pale...bruises every where from how badly he was beaten up and now they have him on his knees , hands tied to the back as they push his head into a basin of water , him struggling to breathe...removing his head from the water giving him 10 seconds to breathe before repeating the process .

" you see this jungkook...your lover boy Is alive ....you auction a fake diamond?....the audacity....

so now the diamond for the red haired , come alone with the diamond or he dies...his blood will be on your hands."hyunjin says before ending the video that came with a text of the address where taehyung is being held.

.

jungkook places the tab down , sighing deeply.

--------

Taehyung still on his knees as he could feel the pocket knife up his thighs poking him...trying to subtly get to shift it slightly ..

But he is swiftly placed to sit on a chair , them untying his hands ...he sighs in relief , getting to feel his wrist after three days.

The same man that disgusts him, seated right in front of him with a cocky smirk on his face..that taehyung wanted to badly slap off...

" son"

" don't fucking call me that...im not your fucking son." Taehyung spits as the man leans forward.

" ahhh...don't be upset now , after all you're the one that left your dead mothers body in my hands and ran like the little bitch you are"... He mocks , chuckling.

" you killed her , didn't you?......how could you" taehyung asks spitefully as he eyed his father with furry , eyes teary at the memory.

" well dear , I'm a hired assassin ... ...was also told to spy on your mother but she fell for me , believed I was indeed a saint and eloped with me after figuring they were after her for the diamond she stole..

" she didn't steal it...she returned it to the right full owners! " taehyung yells , which was in fact true , the black ruby belongs to the jeons...they own any ruby in the city .....there just happened to be a mix up during one of their trade that had the previous Mr jeon send Teresa ...taehyung's mum on a mission to retrieve the gem as she chose to work as a maid at the Arabic diamond dealer's houseold.

Not knowing his father is the one behind it all , all this time...

" doesn't matter...all I know is I need that diamond and you princess are gonna be the key to finding it for me" he says , tracing his fingers on tae's jaw before getting his hands slapped away by taehyung......

" get your filthy hands off me" taehyung says before spitting on his face earning a harsh slap on his face .

" you ungrateful disrespectful brat.." He says infuriated by taehyung's actions , standing up and removing his belt...folding it up and hitting taehyung with it non stop..

Taehyung was fed little food , before being locked in the cell without his hands being tied which is a big mistake for them.

All taehyung could see is red , anger popping on his face after finding out the truth...he's whole life had practically being a lie. He's never killed before but the sudden urge to do so , made him smile maniacally... He doesn't want to wait for jungkook .

He quickly gets out his pocket knife from up his thighs , picking the lock of the cell as quietly as possible ...as it is midnight time , the guard put in place to watch him was already fast asleep...he walks up to him , slitting his throat... Blood spilling everywhere as the man gags , dieing afterwards...

Taehyung takes his guns , heading for his next targets...killing silently a couple of guards on his way.

---------

It is at dawn when jungkook arrives , with nothing but a rifle in his hands as he had someone drop him off here , its either he gets out alive with taehyung or might as well kill himself , he can't go back home empty handed...that's basic torture on his path...

Sneaking into the abandoned amusement park , hidden deep in the city with nothing but dried up plants, rusted irons from decades ago making the place look deserted...

He sneaks in , killing some guards silently either by choking them or cracking their neck swiftly ...

Taehyung doing the same but not seeing hyunjin or his godforsaken father anywhere. He flinches hearing a faint sound of a man struggling..

Rounding up in a corner , keeping quiet and his gun in check ready to shoot at the figure...

Turning as he sees the shadow approaching , he charges his gun at the person , the person doing the same...
.

" jungkook"

" taehyung"

-------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
They meet again😌