Ch. 40: Heartbreaker

India

I hummed along to 'Girls Need Love' by Summer Walker that played from the speakers in my room. I had one of my smoothly shaven legs hoisted on the bed frame as I rubbed some cocoa butter lotion on it.

"So what's a girl to do when she needs loving too." I sang along as the song came to an end. I switched legs and started lathering the other one as 'Neighbors Know My Name' by Trey Songz came on.

It was midnight. I was home alone. Cameron had passed by to pick up Ashton around 8. Mother and John went out and knowing them they wouldn't be back until morning. I didn't have anything to do besides prepare for my man to come home to fulfill his filthy promises he made to me before he left.

I looked myself over in the mirror and I smiled at myself as I admired my pregnant body. I really came a long way with my self esteem. I only had Diggy to thank. I was so self conscious about my body when I first got pregnant. My hips started spreading and my thighs got thicker. My face got fat and even my arms started getting fat. I was almost skinny before but now Diggy liked to call me slim thick. I really appreciated how he loved on my body and assured me everyday that I was beautiful. This pregnancy honestly would have made me mentally unstable if it weren't for him. If I had the world to offer I would give it to him. I felt like I didn't deserve him in the slightest but he still chose me.

I rubbed on my cute little tummy. It was small but heavy. I felt the wrath in my back. It looked like I was 4 months pregnant still but the doctor said the baby was perfectly strong and healthy. That's all that mattered.

I pushed my breasts up in the blue lace bra to make them look a little bit more plump. I was wearing a royal blue lace lingerie set with a long see-through royal blue robe with fur on the wrists and the trail that touched the ground. I wanted to surprise him. It wasn't often that I would get all sexy for him.

My hair was down my back in big loose curls and I wore Fenty Beauty body shimmer to give me a little glow. I was really excited to see how he reacted to me trying to impress him.

I picked up my phone and called his contact that read Baby 💙. It was around 12:45 AM and I expected to at least get a text from him saying he'll be home later than he expected. I decided not to overthink and just settled on the thought that maybe he was just a little bit tied up but he would call me when he's on his way home.

Meanwhile I opened up the camera and decided to pose for some mirror pictures. I took various pictures of me posing straight forward, bending over, kneeling down, and ass shots. I chose the ones that accentuated my curves the most and sent them to him via iMessage.

Moments passed and I occupied myself with a tiny bit of wine and a book while I still enjoyed the music I had playing. By the time I checked my phone again, it was 1:30 AM. My guts churned as I became alarmed. I immediately sat up and stuffed my feet in my house slippers.

I basically stormed out of my room as I tried calling Daniel again. As I was heading down the hall, I heard a phone ringing. I followed the sound to his room door. I barged in hoping to find him passed out on his bed because he was just too tired. His phone was sitting on his dresser and he was no where I'm sight. I checked his bathroom and still nothing. He must've forgot it when he left. I grabbed his phone and checked the whole house for him just to make sure I didn't miss him.

I paced back and forth in the living room and I decided to call Cameron to see if maybe they were hanging out. "Cam!" I said as he answered the phone.