"I want you" I say in a low seductive voice and he his face lights up.

He sits up a little and pulls his shirt over his head. My jaw nearly drops at how muscular and defined he is and from the scattered tattoos across his chest and abdomen. I slide off of him, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling off my panties. He stands and does the same, when his boxers are off my eyes widen again at his...size.

He sits back down and reaches for me, pulling me back on top of him. I slide off and drop to my knees, I pull my hair aside and open my mouth, slowly lowering myself and taking his length into my mouth. He's a lot bigger and thicker than I thought, but I go as deep as I can until I feel him hit the back of my throat and then I slowly come up and go back down.

His legs stiffens as he says my name under his breath. I feel my wetness dripping down my legs so I stand and then he grabs me pulling me onto him, and I slowly lower myself. He's so big that I have to go slow and feel my self complete stretch to accommodate his size. I take a deep breath and lower myself completely.

He leans forward kissing me and I slowly start to move my hips. I get more comfortable and start to pick up my place as I grip onto his shoulders for support. He tilts his head back and I kiss along his jaw and neck line, moaning as I do.

Eventually he flips me so I'm still sitting on him but my back is against his chest and I'm leaning forward. My hand placed on his knees and he's holding onto my hips, driving himself into me. I bite my tongue to try and muffle my noises but nothings helping.

He fucks me so good and hard and then I get off his lap and get on all fours on the couch and he takes me from behind, he pulls my hair and it reminds me of Asher, just the thought of Asher causes me to come all over him and a second later he's pulsing inside of me and then he explodes.

We're both panting, sweaty and completely out of breath. He slowly pulls out and I go to the bathroom to pee and clean myself off. I walk out and he's getting dressed, I grab my clothes and do the same. I look at him all flushes with swollen lips and think, that was really good but it wasn't like it was with Greyson or Asher; I have to stop comparing.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" I smile and sit on his lap.

He looks into my eyes "Not at all, that was amazing" I kiss his lips and feel him smile against mine.

We pull apart and Lauren's door opens, Kallan walks out with boxers on and messed up hair "Are you two staying over?"

I look at Matt then back at him "No, I'll take her to her dorm" Kallan nods.

"You better" he says and walks back into the room.

I look at him, "Thank you" he smiles.

"Want to head out?" I nod and slide off his lap. I grab my jacket and bag.

We walk down to his truck and climb inside. He starts driving and we stop at a McDonalds to grab a couple sundaes. He parks near this beautiful park that's lit up with twinkle lights and we eat and talk about random things.

"This is not what I was expecting tonight... in a good way" he says with a grin.

"Um same, it went from a girl's night to...you know" we both laugh.

"I really like you Saylor" my heart races.

"I like you too" and that's the honest truth.

"Good, I'm glad" we finish our sundaes and take off toward campus.

He pulls up to my dorm building and turns the lights off, "Want to come in?" He nods.

We head inside and at first it feels a little strange since the only guys I've ever had over are Greyson and Asher. But if Matt and I are going to continue seeing each other, obviously he's going to stay over.