Next Level

It's been a few days since I found out Greyson has a girlfriend. I went home on Sunday and laid in bed thinking about everything that's happened. I got ahead on some assignments and ignored the guys for a couple days, but texted with Asher.

Barely anything happened with Greyson and I but I still feel hurt. The way he looks at me, how he kissed me and the magnetic pull I feel every time I'm around him has only become more confusing.

How can he be with someone, but still like me? That's not fair to her. How can he make me feel so many things and yet still be with her. My heart aches because I feel betrayed and hurt. The constant push and pull with him all makes sense now.

I'm sitting in my English class trying to focus on the lecture. He's sitting next to me, but we haven't spoken a word to each other. I know he knows that I'm upset but he isn't making me feel any better.

I finish the school day and decide to study in the library. I get lost in reading and taking notes that the librarian comes up to me, and lets me know they're closing. I check the time and it's half past eight, so I gather my belongings and walk to my dorm.

When I get to my building I see Greyson standing out front "Greyson?" I call out and he looks up at me.

"Hey" he says coolly.

"Um hi? What are you doing here?" He looks nervous.

"I wanted to talk about everything" I laugh because I feel emotionally drained.

"Okay, talk" I cross my arms.

"Out here?" I nod.

"Yeah out here" he sighs.

"Alright, I should have told you about Gina. I didn't mean to keep it a secret or lie, I honestly just didn't know what to say. I was going to and then... we kissed and I felt ashamed"

"You had so many opportunities to tell me Greyson and YOU kissed me. If I had known, I sure as hell wouldn't have kissed you back. I refuse to be that kind of girl and I can only imagine how she would feel if she knew"

"I'm sorry Saylor, I really am. I fucked up again and I wish I could go back and do it differently. She's coming to visit this weekend to watch our game, I wanted to give you a heads up"

"Thanks for the warning" we both awkwardly stand there.

"I'll see you around, I am sorry" he walks off and I head inside.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I get to my dorm. I hate this feeling in my stomach. I set my bag down and change into comfy clothes, then sit down and work on homework for the rest of the night. I keep getting side tracked as my thoughts drift off to the guys.

My phone buzzes and it's a text from Asher. I instantly light up and tell him he can come over if he wants to. He tells me he'll be here in twenty, he was finishing showering after practice. The thought of him naked, and all sweaty after hockey makes me fall all hot and bothered.

I unlock my door for him and clean up my room. Not too long after the door opens and he walks in smelling delicious "Hey" he says and comes up behind me.

I smile and turn around to face him, "Hey you" he smiles and leans in to kiss me. It's moments like these that make it so hard not think there's more between us than just sex.

"I couldn't stop thinking about these lips..." he kisses me again "and these..." he brushes his hand across my crotch "All day long, I was pretty distracted during practice" he kisses me again and bites my bottom lip.

"I was just thinking about you all sweaty and hot after practice" he smirks.

"Oh yeah?" I nod and he takes a step back and lifts his shirt over his head.