𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Dean said, sarcastically, "Ahh, sorry to interrupt."

"Max, could we... could we talk to you outside for just one second?"

"About what?"

Karina tried to comfort him, "It's private. We wouldn't want to bother your mother with it."

"We won't be long at all, though. I promise."

Max looked at Ms. Miller for a sec and looked back at the trio. "Okay."

"Great."

Max walked slowly toward them, as they turned to the front door. Sam and Karina backed away, letting Max walk in front of them. Karina has her hand on the blade hidden inside of her jacket's arm. Cautiously keeping an eye on Max if he makes a sudden move. Dean turned to Max, smiling at him as he grasped the doorknob.

When Dean opened the door, it shut itself. Suddenly, shutters blinded all around the room. Max began backing away from them. "You're not representatives!"

Karina draws her blade from her jacket to the force of Max's telekinesis. It sliced the palm of her hand, throwing it away from her across the room. Karina screamed in pain, seeing the big gash of blood on the right palm of her hand. She was holding her hand away, trying to stop the bleeding.

After Dean saw Max what he did to Karina, he drew his gun from his pocket. He aimed it at Max, but the gun flung out of his hand. Pulling it across to Max, he picked it up and aimed it at them.

"Max, what's happening?!"

"Shut up!"

"What are you doing?"

With his power of the mind, he flung Mr. Miller backward. Hitting her head on the kitchen bench and fell to the ground unconscious. Karina and Dean shared a knowing look, that they were right. He's a monster.

Max held on to the side of his head, and yelled out loud, "I said shut up!!"

Sam was trying to comfort him, "Max, calm down."

"Who are you?!"

"We just want to talk to you."

"That's right, that's why you brought this!"

Dean grabbed something from his jacket, getting a rag for Karina. He handed it to her as she was trying to stop the bleeding. She grabbed it and put pressure on her palm as Sam continued to talk to Max.

"That was a mistake, all right? So was lying about who was, but no more lying, Max, ok? Just please, hear me out."

"About what?"

"I saw you do it. I saw you kill your dad and your uncle before it happened."

"What?"

"I'm having visions, Max, about you."

"You're crazy."

Sam tapped his side of his eye to prove it, "So you weren't gonna launch a knife at your stepmom, right here? Is it that hard to believe, Max? Look what you can do. Max, I was drawn here, alright? I think I'm here to help you."

Max looked at Ms. Miller, laying on the floor. He was sobbing and he looked at Sam, "No one can help me."

"Let me try, we'll just talk, me and you. We'll get Dean, Karina, and Alice get out of here."

Dean shook his head, watching Max, "Unh-unh, no way."

Then the chandelier above them started vibrating. The trio looked up, and Max yelled at them, "Nobody leaves this house!"