"Yeah, Av, I'm sorry, but your boyfriend's video excited me too much!" Dave added before he started kissing Mia's neck.

Ava took a glance at them.

"I know you are anxious, and we'll talk about it," Mia persuaded her friend, "after we give you some relaxant."

Ava kept glancing.

"Well?" Mia asked, followed with a soft moan as Dave jabbed another finger inside her.

"I think you're right," she finally said a few seconds later, "I could use some seed."

Mia produced a trembling smile.

"Milk him for me!" Ava continued, "I'm don't want to hump anyone right now!"

"I'm sorry, Av," Mia writhed, her hand unzipped Dave, her other arms hugged her best friend
His middle finger was all the way in her.

Without further ado, Mia stood and kneeled on the sofa on top of Dave. "Put your pants down!" she barked her command to Dave, "quick!"

Dave hurriedly obeyed her command. Before he knew it, Mia pressed his body against the back of the sofa as she reached down her crotch to expose her slit from under her undies. Her other hand reached down to direct Dave's hot shaft toward her opening. and slammed down. She sighed in relieve as she started moving up and down.

Dave lifted Mia's dress up until her bare twin hills were visible. He then hugged Mia and started nibbling on them.

Mia moaned in ecstasy. She put her hands on each of Dave's shoulder to have better pumping. "I'm almost coming!" Mia shrieked a few seconds later. Her movements intensified.

"You're fast!" Ava murmured.

Mia giggled nervously after her tide flowed over. With panting breaths and still pumping, she turned to Ava and asked, "are you sure you don't want him?"

Ava shook her head and snorted

"Damn!" Mia cursed softly, ... I'm ... Coming ... Again ...!" Mia said in between her pumps.

Ava moved her head closer to Dave. "Dave," she called softly.

"Yes?" he responded with heavy breath.

Mia screamed her tidal wave.

"Are you coming, too?" Ava asked.

"Not yet!" Dave answered, "I came twice already!" she need to work harder to make me come!"

Ava smiled sweetly. "Good!" she said, "Don't come inside her, Ok?"

"You got it!" Dave smiled at her.

Ava kissed Dave. Dave kissed her back, his tongue explored her mouth. She explored him back.
Mia passed her coming. She kept pumping him, smiled at her kissing friends, and pet Ava's hair gently.

Ava turned her face toward Mia and smiled ad her. "Gosh!" she murmured, "your face looks sexy!"

"And you are, too!" Mia returned the compliment. "Are you sure you don't want to ride him?"

Ava shook her head and smiled. "Later, perhaps," she replied, "not now."

Mia grabbed Ava's head and pulled it toward her. "Kiss me, Av!" she hissed.

Ava kneeled on the sofa next to Dave. Her face was level with Mia's. They then kissed, slowly but passionately. Her body moved in rhythm with Mia's pumping motion.

Dave smiled at the scene. He then started to caress Ava's mount, bare beneath her the fabric of her blouse. It was firm, and he could sense her cherry, hard under his palm.