This escaleted!

Mulai dari awal

Just don't do something stupid!

Principal: Sir, we can't do that.

Aizawa: Oh really?

All of the sudden Aizawa took out his hero license and slammed it on the table. With that piece of plastic he was allowed to see anything that endangers a citizen including CCTV footages without any law enforcement or a judge.

Aizawa: I am pro-hero Eraserhead and I demand to see them right now.

At this point I could see the principals eyes widen and he all of the sudden looked unconfortable. Well he wouldn't be looking like that if Eraserhead wouldn't be a hero at all.

Me: Dad, I am fine! Let's just go home.

Aizawa: Problem child, stay out of this.

WHA!

Come on!

You are literally scaring the shit out of this guy and you want me to stay out of it?!

This is still my school!

I have to go here on a daily basis!

Don't make it harder for me please!

Principal: I am so sorry, Sir but our front camera is broken. It doesn't work at the moment.

.... Broken!

I am pretty sure it never worked before even once in it's life time!

What a lie?!

Don't you see in what kind of situation you are?

How dumb are you?

Aizawa: It doesn't work.... Tell me why is this happening at your school ground?

Principal: I am sure this was just a game the kids were playing and it went too far.

Aizawa: Too far? Then where were the staff members when this happened?

Principal: You see we had a conference in the morning.

Okay I have to stop him!

I know he is about to beat the crap out of the principal!

I can't have that!

Not for my sake!

I can handle myself pretty good, you don't have to do this!

Me: Dad, stop! Please! I am fine.

I couldn't take it anymore. The principal was definitelly trying to talk his way out but Aizawa had the man in his arms quite literally since he just took him by the collar and pulled him up and over the table warning him not to provoke or lie to him. However the stupid principal didn't get it at all and so he was  pulled closer to Eraserhead. His quirk was still activated and I feared that Aizawa would do something that he would regret later on.

So I went by his side and out my hands on top of his which were still holding on to that collar.

Me: I am fine. Let him go.

Aizawa: How long are you suffereing from these quirk discrimination?

Me: It's okay.

Aizawa: IZUKU! HOW. LONG!

Now the sudden rais of his voice and the way he was looking at me hurt me. It felt as if he was against me and not on my side. The same look was something I saw on Bakugo and the others when they found out I was a traitor and it honestly hurt me soo much.

Please don't look at me like this!

I am not a traitor!

Not anymore!

Please!

I never wanted to hurt anyone!

Please!

I never did anything wrong!

I was forced to do it!

If I had a choice believe me, I would have done everything different.

Just don't look at me like this.

Don't be mad and disguasted at me.

I am fine if everyone looks at me like that but not you!

Please!

You are my last hope to escape this fate!

I don't want to be a villain!

I am not useless!

I can prove it... NO....I will prove it!

Just give me a chance!

Before I knew it I had tears falling down my cheek. This apparently got Aizawa back to his senses since he just let go of the principal and hugged me.

Aizawa: I am sorry, I shouldn't have screamed at you.

Me: ....*sob*

Aizawa: Can you wait outside?

Me: .... 

Aizawa: I'll be there in a second after I give this man a final warning.

Me: ... *sob* I'll be in the car.

Aizawa: Here the keys to unlock it. Sloth get your damn ass out of the bag and cheer him up.

Sloth: MEW!

The cat popped up from my bag and it wasn't for long that I had the feline at my shoulder trying to cheer me up. However his action were just in vain. I just couldn't forget my past this easily. It was something I wanted so desperatly to change.

I knew that Aizawa's words were currently hitting against a wall. It was the look he gave me that reminded me of my death. It was the same look I received soo many times before I found out why. They were dissapointed, angry as well as disguasted at me for being what I was. 

While I was a bit lost in mind, I started to walk out of the building. At this point the school bell rang and everyone started to leave the building.