Sirius Black

(Y/N), Harry, Ron and Hermione walk along the courtyard, they them see a hooded man sharpening his over-sized axe. The man looks up at them and gives a sinister smile as they walk past. "I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Hermione said as the four walk along the bridge and out towards the grounds and see Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and another Slytherin as they look out towards Hagrid's Hut. "It just got worse." Ron said. "What did I say? Father said I can keep the hippogriff's head. I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room. This is going to be rich." Draco said as the four walk over. "Look who's here." Crabbe said, pointing. "Come to see the show?" Draco asked. "You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione growled as she takes out her wand and aims it at his neck, he whimpers and leans against the stone walls. "Hermione, no! He's not worth it." Ron said, trying to stop her. Hermione hesitates, then lowers her wand and starts to turn around when Draco and his goons laugh. She then turns around and punches him in the face. Draco stumbles back a bit and his friends run over to him and help him up. "Malfoy? Are you okay?" One of his friends asked him and the Slytherins run off. "That felt good." Hermione said. "Not good. Brilliant." Ron said. The four walk towards Hagrid's Hut where they see Buckbeak chained to post in the pumpkin patch in front of Hagrid's Hut. "Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid said as he and (Y/N) look out the window while Harry, Ron and Hermione sit around the table. "Why don't we just set him free?" (Y/N) asked.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's coming down, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they... When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man." Hagrid said as he turns around and starts to make tea. "We'll stay with you too." Hermione said, and (Y/N) nods. Hagrid turns to them. "You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron..." He turns around and walks to a pot and pulls out a familiar rat. "Scabbers! You're alive!" Ron said, happily, as he takes Scabbers back. "Keep a closer eye on your pet." Hagrid warns. Ron nods. "Right." Then he turns to Hermione. "Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." He said sarcastically. "I meant me!" 

Hermione shouted when suddenly the pot Scabbers was in breaks. "Blimey. What was that?" Hagrid asked as (Y/N) walks over to the pot and pulls out a green stone. Then another stone hits Harry in the back of the head. "Ow!" Harry shouts and (Y/N) could have sworn that she heard another soft "ow!" That also sounded like Harry. They turn to face the window. "Hagrid!" Harry said and Hagrid walks to the window and Fudge, Dumbledore and the executioner are walking towards the hut. "Oh, crikey. It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Particularly you two, Harry and (Y/N)." Hagrid shouts and then there was a loud knock. "With you in a moment!" He then turns to the four. "Quick. Quick!" (Y/N), Ron and Hermione start to walk towards the back door, Harry starts to follow the three but stops and turns to Hagrid. "Hagrid. It'll be fine. It'll be okay." He reassured and Hagrid nods and ushers him out. "Go on, go on!" And Harry follows them out the back door and Hermione opens it and the four look out towards the front where the three men talk and the front door to Hagrid's Hut opens and the three walk in.

The four walk to the pumpkin patch and hide behind the pumpkins. Suddenly (Y/N) hears something crack behind her, so she turns around to look at the forest. "What?" Harry asked. "I thought I just saw.....nevermind." (Y/N) said and she turns back around. "Let's go." Ron said and the four walk out of the patch amd up the hill. At the top, they see Fudge, Dumbledore, Hagrid and the Executioner outside and the executioner walk towards the patch, raises his axe and swings it down as you see the crows fly away. "Oh no." Harry mutters and (Y/N) leans on Ron's shoulder and begins to cry. Ron hugs her and Harry puts his arm around her, as Hermione runs her back comfortingly. "Ow!" Ron said and Scabbers runs away. "He bit me! Scabbers!" Ron shouts and he chases after Scabbers. "Ron?" (Y/N) asked. "Ron!" (Y/N) shouted. "Ron!" Harry shouts the three run after Ron who was chasing Scabbers. "Wait!" Harry shouted and Ron runs in front of the Whomping Willow and quickly grabs Scabbers. "Scabbers, you bit me!" He said as (Y/N), Harry and Hermione stop. "Guys, both of you do realize what tree this is?" Hermione asked "That's not good. Ron, run!" (Y/N) shouted. Ron looks up at the three in sudden fear.