Buckbeak

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight." The Divination teacher said. She accidentally hits her leg against a stool. She stumbles a little, but quickly regains herself. "Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future." She said, as she looks around the room. (Y/N), Ron and Harry look at each other. "This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you." She licks her lips as everyone begins to trade their cups. (Y/N), Ron and Harry switch their cups and then (Y/N) and Harry switch. "What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond." Trelawny said. "What a load of rubbish." Hermione said. (Y/N) and the boys look around and see Hermione sitting next to (Y/N). "When did you get here?" She asked. "Me? I've been here all this time." She said. "You, boy...Is your grandmother quite well?" Trelawney asks Neville. "I think so." Neville said. "I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup." Seamus gives the teacup to her. She looks in and frowns. "Oooh. Hmm, pity." She said and walks away as Neville grabs the cup and looks in.

Trelawney walks over and suddenly yells, causing (Y/N) and Ron to jump in surprise. "Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are." She said and Ron nods nervously. "Sure." He said. "Look at the cup. Tell me what you see." She said. Ron flips through his book and looks down at Harry's cup and said. "Yeah. (Y/N)'s  got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it." Ron said to (Y/N), causing her to chuckle a little. "Give me the cup." Trelawney said as she reaches for it. Ron gives her the cup and she takes one look inside the cup and she slams the cup down and gave a small scream. (Y/N), Harry and Ron jump as she backs away and holds her hands to her chest. "Oh, my dear girl. My dear...you have the Grim." She said, softly. "The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asked. "Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim." Dean shouted as (Y/N) takes her cup and looks in to see that the leaves were in the form of a head of a dog. "Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen...of death'." "You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?" Ron asked with concern as (Y/N), him, Harry and Hermione are walking to your next class. "Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject." Hermione said.  "Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?" Ron asked. "A fair few." Hermione answered. (Y/N) stops in her tracks as she comes to a realization.

"Wait a minute. That's not possible. Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. You have to be in two classes at once." She said. "Don't be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?" She smiles and mocks Trelawney. "Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future." "That's it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me." Hagrid said and he leads the class to the forest. "Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there. And open your books to page 49." He said. "Exactly how do we do that?" Draco asked. "Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me." Hagrid said as he continues to walk. (Y/N), Harry, Hermione and Ron walk up to an opening and set their books on a giant boulder. "I think they're funny." Hermione said. "Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. Witty." Draco said sarcastically, he then notices (Y/N). "Well hello again, (L/N). Still hanging around these mudbloods I see." Draco said. "Shut up, Malfoy!" Harry shouted. Ron and Hermione are glaring at him. "Why waste your time with these losers when you can be with real wizards?" Draco asked the girl. (Y/N) walks up to Draco threateningly.  "Don't insult my friends, Draco." She snapped. "Friends?" Draco asked in a mocking tone. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Ron asked angrily. Draco turns and glares at him. "I wasn't talking to you, Weasel." He snapped. Ron scowls at him. (Y/N) and her friends glare at him. "You pathetic excuse for a wizard."