Through The Trap door

The four friends come down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor. They stop when they hear croaking. "Trevor." (Y/N) said. "Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!" Ron scolded. Neville appears behind a chair. "Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" He asked. "Now, Neville, listen. We were-" (Y/N) tried to explain. "No! I won't let you!" He stands. "You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you." Neville holds out his fists. "Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this." Hermione takes out her wand. "Petrificus Totalus." Neville is frozen and falls backwards onto the ground. Hermione puts her wand back. "You're a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary." Ron said. "Let's go." Harry said. The four apologies to Neville as they walk past him. The four are under the Invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridor. "Ow! That was my foot!" (Y/N) said. "Sorry." Ron apologized quickly. A flame lights. Hermione draws out her wand and points it at the door. "Alohomora." The door opens and they go in. "Wait a minute...he's...." a blow of air, and the cape flutters off them. "Sleeping." (Y/N) finished for Ron. "Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp. He's probably taken my sisters with him." They approach the sleeping dog.

"Uh. It's got horrible breath!" Ron said. "We have to move its paw." (Y/N) said. "What?!" Ron asked. "Come on!" Harry grabs the paw, which is blocking the door. "Okay. Push!" They strain and move it. They open the door. "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign." Harry said. Fluffy's eyes open. "If something bad happens, get yourselves out...Does it seem a bit...quiet?" He asked. "The harp. It stopped playing." (Y/N) said. Drool from one head comes down on Ron's shoulder. "Ew! Yuck! Ugh." All four kids look up and see Fluffy standing there. Fluffy barks and growls, thrashing. It breaks the harp and dives at the four. "Jump! Go!" (Y/N) shouted. They all jump through the trapdoor. "Ahh!" Ron gasps as he lands on some mushy black ropelike vines. "Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing is here, really." Ron said. "Whoa!" The plant begins to move towards them. "Oh. Ahh!" The plant ties them up. "Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster." (Y/N) said. "Kill us faster?! Oh, now I can relax!" Ron shouted. (Y/N) and Hermione manage a smile as they are sucked down below.

"Hermione!! (Y/N)!!" Ron and Harry shouted. "Now what are we gonna do?!" Ron panicked. "Just relax!" (Y/N) shouted. "(Y/N), Where are you?!" Harry asked. "Do what I say. Trust me." She said. Harry relaxes and is sucked through. "Ahh! Harry!" Harry falls through and lands on the hard ground. (Y/N) goes over to him and he stands up. "Harry!" Ron shouted. "Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said. "Help!" Ron shouted. "He's not relaxing, is he?" Hermione asked. "Apparently not." Harry said. "Help! Help me!" Ron shouted. "We've got to do something!" (Y/N) panicked. "What?" Harry asked. "Uh! I remember reading something in Herbology." She said. "Um Devil's Snare, Devil's Scare," The snare shuts Ron's mouth. "It's deadly fun...but will sulk in the sun! That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight!" (Y/N) takes out wand and points upwards. "Lumus Solem!" A beam of light shoots out. The Snare shrieks and recoils. Ron falls below. "Ron, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah." He said. "Good." (Y/N) said as she helps him up. "Whew. Lucky we didn't panic!" Ron said. "Lucky (Y/N) pays attention in Herbology." Harry said.

They suddenly hear something. "What is that?" Hermione asked. "I don't know. Sounds like wings." Harry said. They enter into a room filled with golden "birds."  "Curious. I've never seen birds like these." Hermione said. "They're not birds, they're keys. And I'll bet one of them fits that door." Harry said. They come upon a broomstick, suspended in the air. "What's this all about?" Hermione asked. "I don't know. Strange." Harry said. Ron creeps over to the door and takes out his wand.  "Alohomora!" Ron then shrugs. "Well, it was worth a try." He said. "Ugh! What're we going to do? There must be 1000 keys up there!" Hermione said. "We're looking for a big old fashioned one. Probably rusty like the handle." (Y/N) said. "There! I see it! The one with the broken wing!" He looks at the broom. "What's wrong, Harry?" Hermione asked. "It's too simple." He said. "Oh, go on, Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're the youngest seeker in a century!" (Y/N) said. Harry nods and grabs the broom. All the keys suddenly go one direction, right at Harry. He climbs on, swiping at them.