Expecto Patronum

(Y/N) and Harry were sitting next to each other in Defense Against the Dark Arts class, Ron was in a desk across, when they heard the door open and and in walks Snape instead of Lupin. "Turn to page 394." He orders. "Excuse me, sir. But where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked. "That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape sneered and he walks past. "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching...at the present time. Turn to page 394." He walks over to a projector and taps it with his wand. Snape turns to see Ron turning the pages of his book slowly and uses his wand to quickly turn his book to the right page. Ron looks at the chapter. "Werewolves?" He asked. "But sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start that for weeks." (Y/N), Harry and Ron look over to see Hermione sitting behind (Y/N). "When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked. (Y/N) shakes her head. "Now, which one of you can tell me the difference...between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asked. Both Hermione and (Y/N) raise their hands. Snape turns to (Y/N). "Yes, Ms. (L/N)?" He asked. Hermione scoffs a little and crosses her arms, but listens to what she has to say. "An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon...he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend. Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind." (Y/N) answered and Draco howls. "Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. Yes, that is correct, Ms. (L/N)." Snape said. A paper bird suddenly flies to Harry, and he catches it. He opens it and looks at Draco, who smirks. The next day there was a  Quidditch match. It was Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff and it was pouring. But it didn't stop the others from cheering their house on. "Go, Harry! Go (Y/N)!" Hermione cheers.

A player's broom got struck by lightening, making their broom catch fire. They scream as they fly back down. Harry quickly dodges before getting hit by the other player. Harry then sees the sees the Hufflepuff seeker going after the Snitch. Harry quickly flies after him as he flies into the stormy clouds. He was almost right next to the other seeker when suddenly the Snitch was hit by lightning, which ended up electrocution the other seeker, who ends up falling down on his broom. Harry quickly flies out of the way and looks at the Snitch. He then notices a cloud shaped like The Grim. Harry then stares at it until the Snitch flies in front of him. Harry reaches for it but it moves away and Harry goes after it. As he goes higher and higher into the sky, he notices something. Both his broom and goggles begin to freeze up and the rain begins to turn into ice. He then sees an umbrella falling and quickly dodges it, then looks behind to see a Dementor chasing him. He leans forward and sees another one coming toward him from the front and he moves the broom away from it and he flies to the side, making the Dementors fly after him. He flies up then does a backflip and avoids the Dementors. While he is flying away he notices more And one of them flies close and starts to attack him. Harry had no control of his body and begins to fall down. Dumbledore stands up and raises his hand. "Aresto momentum!"

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asked as he, (Y/N), and a few others look at Harry with worry. "Peaky? What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet." "Yeah, Ron, Let's walk you off a tower and see what you look like." Harry hears the voices, and slowly opens his eyes. "Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry said, causing everyone to laugh. "How are you feeling?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh, brilliant." Harry said sarcastically. "You gave us a right good scare. Especially (Y/N)." George admitted. "Really?" Harry asked. "Oh yeah. She freaked out when she saw you falling like that." Fred said. "What happened?" Harry asked. "Well, you fell off your broom." Ron answered. "Really? I meant the match. Who won?" Harry clarified. (Y/N) looks at Ron, who was carrying something, for a second then she turns to Harry. "No one blames you, Harry. Dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. After Dumbledore saved you he sent them off." (Y/N) said. "There's something else you should know too. When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and...Well..." Ron said as he shows Harry what happened to his broom. "I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick. Is there no chance of fixing it?" Lupin asked Harry as him and (Y/N) take a walk with him. "No. Professor, why do the dementors affect us so? I mean, more than everyone else?" Harry asked, referring to him and (Y/N). "Listen. Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory... until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his or her worst experiences. You two are not weak. Dementors affect you both most because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. You two have nothing to be ashamed of." Lupin said as the trio walk up to the edge of the lake. "We're scared, Professor." (Y/N) said. "I'd consider you both fools if you weren't." Lupin said. "We need to know how to fight them. You could teach us. You made the two on the train go away." (Y/N) said. "There were only two that night." Lupin said. "But you made them go away." Harry said. "I don't pretend to be an expert. But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in the two of you... perhaps I should teach both of you. But after the holidays. For now, I need to rest." Lupin said as all three of them look at the Lake.