Enemies of the Heir Beware

Harry and (Y/N) are walking down the corridor wearing their Quidditch outfits, accompanied by the rest of the team: Oliver Wood, Fred, George, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, and Katie Bell. "I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We are going to train earlier, harder, and longer." Glancing to his left, the rest of the team follows his gaze. "What...? I don't believe it." Stepping out into the courtyard, they come across the Slytherin Quidditch team, also dressed for Quidditch, as Ron and Hermione are sitting nearby; Oliver directs his attention to the team's captain, Marcus Flint. "Where do you think you're going, Flint?" Wood asked. "Quidditch practice." He replied. "I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Wood said. "Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Flint holds out a rolled up scroll; Wood takes it and opens it. "Uh-oh. I smell trouble." Ron and Hermione get up and walk towards the two teams. "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." He looks up from the parchment. "You've got a new Seeker, who?" He asked.

Marcus steps aside, and Draco steps out towards the Gryffindor team members. "Malfoy?" Harry asked. "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." Draco puts his broom at his side; (Y/N), Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team examine the brooms Draco and the rest of the Slytherin team are holding. "Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?" Ron asked. "A gift from Draco's father." Flint said. "You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco said. That did it. (Y/N) angrily walks up in front of him. "At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." She snapped. Draco glares at her, angry she would say something like that to him. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." He snapped. Everyone gasped, including the trio, who became furious with Draco. (Y/N) glares at him with a mixture of hate and hurt. "You'll pay for that one, Malfoy!" Ron takes out his wand and aims it at Draco. "Eat slugs!" Unfortunately, Ron's spell backfires, blasting him off backwards and onto the ground. (Y/N), Harry and Hermione immediately rush to his side.

"You okay, Ron? Say something!" Hermione said. "Ron!" (Y/N) shouted. Ron opens his mouth as if to say something, but instead he spits out a slug. Colin starts taking pictures of Ron. "Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry?" He asked. "No, Colin! Get out of the way." Harry, (Y/N) and Hermione help Ron to his feet. "Let's take him to Hagrid." (Y/N) suggested. Ron regurgitates another slug. "He'll know what to do." The four of them rush off to Hagrid's while the Slytherins laugh at them. "This calls for a specialists equipment." Hagrid said as he hands a giant wooden bucket to (Y/N) and Harry. They hand the bucket to Ron. "Nothing to do but wait til it stops, I'm afraid." Hagrid said as he sits in his chair across from you four. Ron pukes up another slug causing you to gag and look away. "Better out than in." Hagrid said with uncertainty. "Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway?" Hagrid asked, intrigued. "Malfoy." Harry replied. "He called (Y/N) a..." the girl stands and walks away from the boys, crossing her arms. "He called me a mudblood." She said, causing Hagrid to gasp. "He did not!" He said. "What's a Mudblood?" Harry asked. "It means dirty blood. Mudbloods a foul name for someone who's Muggle-born. Someone with non-magic parents. It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversations." (Y/N) said. "But you don't have non-magic parents, your parents were both wizards, weren't they?" Harry asked.

Hagrid nods. "Yes, they were." He said. "Draco obviously just said that because he thinks his family is more superior." Hermione said. "See, the thing is, Harry, there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family.... who think they're better than everyone else because they're pure-blood." Hagrid said as he rolls his eyes. "That's horrible!" said Harry as Ron pukes up another slug. "It's disgusting." He said. "And it's codswallop to boot. Dirty blood. Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half blood or less. More to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our (Y/N) can't do." Hagrid said and she gives a small smile at this, wiping away her tears. Hermione gets up and walks over to her and give her a hug. "Don't you think on it, (Y/N)." She said to her. She backs away from the hug and smiles at her. "Don't you think on it for one minute." She repeated and she nods and smiles. Later that night, (Y/N) and Harry were serving detention. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)." Lockhart said as he shakes his head. "Can you and your friend possibly imagine a better way to serve detention.....than by helping me to answer my fan mail?" "Not really." (Y/N) said after she finished writing another letter. "Fame is a fickle friend, (Y/N). Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." said Lockhart then he goes back to writing back to his fans. Harry goes back to the letter he was writing, when suddenly a voice spoke. Come Come..... ....to me.