Follow the spiders

(Y/N), Harry and Ron, under the Invisibility Cloak, approach Hagrid's cabin at night. They knock at the door; Fang looks up, Hagrid puts the lid on his teapot and readies his crossbow. "Who's there?" Hagrid walks to his front door and gently kicking it open. "Hello? Hello?" He asked. (Y/N), Harry and Ron remove the cloak, Hagrid lowers it at the sight of them. "What's that for?" Harry asked. "Oh, nothing, I was expecting, uh... it doesn't matter. Come on in, I just made a pot of tea." He pours tea into a cup all the way to the brim. "Hagrid, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked gently. "I'm fine. I'm all right." He puts the teapot down. "Di-did you hear about Hermione?" Harry asked. "Oh yeah. I heard about that all right." Hagrid said. "Look, we have to ask you something. Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?" (Y/N) asked. "What you have to understand about that is..." there is another knock at the door; (Y/N), Harry and Ron turn towards the door as Fang barks. "Quick. Under the cloak. Don't say a word, be quiet, all of you." (Y/N), Harry and Ron go into a corner, where Ron throws the cloak back over them; Hagrid pushes open the door, to find Dumbledore at the door, accompanied by another older gentleman, Cornelius Fudge.

"Oh, Professor Dumbledore, sir." Hagrid said. "Good evening, Hagrid. I wonder, could we...?" Dumbledore asked. "Of course. Come in, come in." Hagrid said. "That's dad's boss, Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic." Ron said. "Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business. Had to come. Three atracks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act." Fudge said to Hagrid. "But I never....you know I never, Professor." Hagrid pleaded. "I want it understood, Cornelius...that Hagrid...has my full confidence." Dumbledore defended. "Albus, look, Hagrid's records is against him. I've got to take him." Fudge replied with a tight smile. "Take me? Take me where? Not Azkaban prison!" Hagrid said. "I'm afraid we have no choice, Hagrid." Fudge replied just as the door opens again and in walks Lucius Malfoy. "Already here, Fudge? Good." He said. "What are you doing here? Get out of my house!" Hagrid growled. "Believe me... I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your..." Mr Malfoy said as he walks further into the house. (Y/N) and the boys back up as he walks in but stops inches from the three as he looks around with disgust. "You call this a house?" He asked. "No. I called up the school and was told the headmaster was here." He said as he turns to face the men. "And what exactly is it that you want from me?" Dumbledore asked. "The other governors and I have decided it's time for you to step aside. This is an order of suspension." Mr Malfoy said as he holds up a roll of parchment and hands it over to Dumbledore. "You'll find all twelve signatures on it. I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch. Well, what with all these attacks....there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. I can it imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school." "You can't take Professor Dumbledore away. Take him away and the Muggle-borns won't stand a chance. You mark my words there'll be killings next!" Hagrid shouted. "You think so?" Mr Malfoy asked.

"Calm yourself, Hagrid. If the governors desire my removal.... I will, of course, step aside. However... you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it." Dumbledore said and (Y/N) began to think that he was looking right at her and the boys. "Admirable sentiments. Shall we?" Mr Malfoy said and he begins to walk out of the hut as Dumbledore looks right at where (Y/N) and the boys are standing and gives her a look before he turns around and walks away. "Come, Hagrid." Fudge said to Hagrid. "Well, if....if anybody was looking for some stuff then all they have to do would be to follow the spiders. Yep. That would lead them right. That's all I have to say. And someone will need to feed Fang while I'm away." Hagrid said as he walks out of his home. Fang let's out a long growl as Fudge looks at the dog then whispered. "Good boy." Hagrid then left. (Y/N), Harry and Ron exit the cabin and glance to their left at the window, to see the spiders scurrying out the window, down the side of the house, towards the Forbidden Forest. "Come on." Harry said. "What?!" Ron asked. "You heard what Hagrid said: "Follow the spiders." Harry said. "They're heading to the Dark Forest!" Ron protested. "Be brave, Ron." (Y/N) said as she follows Harry. "Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?" Ron asked. (Y/N) and the boys walk deeper and deeper into the woods. Eventually, the trio make it to a clearing in the woods and hear what sounds like tree branch breaking. "Who is it?" A booming raspy voice called out. (Y/N) jumps as Harry takes your hand and looks at her and Ron and said. "Don't panic." "Hagrid? Is that you?" The voice asked. "We're friends of Hagrid's." Harry said as a giant spider slowly walks into the clearing. (Y/N), Harry and Ron stare at the creature in fear until (Y/N) said, "You're Aragog, aren't you?"