The dementors

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." Ron said angrily as (Y/N) was with the two as they continued to argue. "He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature." Hermione said. As Harry reaches the bottom, he finds the trio, Ron protectively cradling Scabbers, while Hermione does her best to restrain a hissing Crookshanks, with (Y/N) face palming from annoyance. "A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." Ron said. "That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. "It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy... Then, sensing another presence in the room, (Y/N) looks up and smiles, seeing Harry, catching the other two's attention as they also turn around.  "Harry." (Y/N) said. "Harry." Ron and Hermione say happily.

Time Skip

"Egypt! What's it like?" Harry asked. "Brilliant. Loads of old stuff.... like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself." Ron replied as he holds the rat. "You know the Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione said as she held Crookshanks. "Yeah, along with a dung beetle." Ron shot back. "Not flashing that clipping again?" Fred asked Ron as he takes the paper away. "I haven't shown anyone." Ron argued. "No, not a soul." George said as he and Fred walk around the table. "Not unless you count Tom." "The day maid." said Fred. "Night maid." George said. "Cook. The bloke who fixed the toilet." Fred said as the rest of the Weasleys come back into the Leaky Cauldron. "Oh, Harry." Mrs Weasley said greets. "Mrs Weasley!" Harry said as he goes to hug her. "Got everything?" She asked him. "Yes." Harry replied. "Yes? All your books?" Mrs Weasley asked. "It's all upstairs." Harry replied, pointing towards the stairs. "All of your clothes?" "Everything." "Good boy." Mrs Weasley said. "Thank you." Harry smiled. "Harry Potter." Mr Weasely said as he holds his hand towards Harry. "Mr Weasley." Harry greeted as he takes his hand. "Harry, wonder if I might have a word?" He asked Harry. "Yeah, sure." Harry replied and the two walk off. "Looking forward to your new term?" He asked. "Yeah, it should be great!" Harry said. He stops walking by a corner and places his hand on the wall and Harry sensed things were getting serious. "Harry, there are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to reveal to you.

He placed his hands on his shoulders and they keep walking, "but, I think you need to know the facts. You and (Y/N) are in danger." They stopped by another wall with the mugshot and he moved to face him. "Grave danger." "Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir?" Harry asked. "What do you know about Sirius Black, Harry?" Mr Weasley asked. "Only that he's escaped from Azkaban." He replied. "Do you know why?" He asked. Harry shook his head. "Thirteen years ago when you stopped-" "Voldemort." Harry said. "Don't say his name!" Mr Weasley snapped. "Sorry." Harry apologized. "When you stopped You-Know-Who, Black lost everything. But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant. And in his mind, you are the only thing that stands in the way of You-Know-Who returning to power." They kept walking. "And that is why he has escaped from Azkaban. To find you and (Y/N)." Mr Weasley said. "But why (Y/N)?" Harry asked. "Well, surely you know by now why her parents were both killed, right?" Mr Weasley asked. Harry shook his head again. Mr Weasley sighs, then closes his eyes for a moment before looking back at Harry. "It's because, Harry, they refused to join You-Know-Who." He said. Harry's eyes widened. "You-Know-Who knew how powerful her family was, and still is, to this day, so he tried to get both of her parents on his side to serve him, but they refused to join him, no matter the consequences." Mr Weasley paused, then continued. "So, since they refused to join him, he killed them, both. He didn't know that the two had a daughter back then, but now that he knows, I'm sure he'll stop at nothing to try everything he can to get (Y/N) on his side, so he can have her power. Ever since then she's been sent to live with her aunt for her protection. But who knows what might happen to her with this Sirius Black on the loose. So, Harry," Harry looks at him. "I want you to swear to me, that no matter what, you'll protect her, and whatever you might hear, you won't go looking for Black." Mr Weasley said.  "Mr Weasley, why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?" Harry asked.