Tom Riddle's Diary

"Again? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asked. ""Of course! Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy opened the Chamber when he was young. And now he's taught dear old Draco how to do it." Ron said. "Maybe, but we will have to wait for the Polyjuice potion to be sure." (Y/N) said. "Enlighten me. Why are we brewing a potion in broad daylight....in the middle of the girls lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron asked. "No. No one ever come in here." Hermione said. "Why?" Ron asked. "Moaning Mrytle." (Y/N) said. "What?" Ron asked. "Moaning Mrytle." She said again. "Who's Moaning Mrytle?" Ron asked. "I'm Moaning Mrytle." Myrtle shouts as she floats in front of Ron, who jumps and leans against a door of one of the stalls. Harry stares at the ghost in shock as she flies up and lands on top of the sinks. "I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, mopping, Moaning Mrytle." She whines then she gives a small sob before she floats down and screams before she goes back to one of the toliets and flies into, causing a splash. "She's a little sensitive." Hermione said. The whole school surrounds a blue gold stage that was in the middle of the Great Hall just as Lockhart walks up. "Gather round! Gather round. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" Lockhart said as he walks along the stage. He stops in the middle once everyone goes silent and he smiles. "Excellent. Now, in light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has grant me to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves... as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works." He boasts as he takes off his cape and flings it to the crowd of swooning girls.

"Let me introduce my assistant.... Professor Snape." Lockhart introduced as Snape walks slowly up the stage. "He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration. I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear." He winks at the students then he walks to the middle of the stage in front of Snape. The two stand at attention to each other, raised their wands over their face then move it to the side and bowed. The two turn on their feet and walk on opposite ends of the stage then they raised their wands at each other and get into a stance. "One....two....three." "Expelliarmus!" Snape shouted, slowly, then waved his arm as the spell shoots out of his wand and hit Lockhart, sending him flying a few feet back. (Y/N) looked a bit worried as the boys smile and laugh. "Do you think he's alright?" Hermione asked. "Who cares?" Ron asked. "An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." Lockhart said to Snape as he gets up on his feet and walk up to Snape. "Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students... to block unfriendly spells, professor." Snape suggested.

Lockhart looks at him as Snape shrugs. "An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair.....uh... (L/N), Weasley...how about you?" Lockhart said. Ron was about to walk up the stage until Snape spoke. "Weasely's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending (L/N) to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Snape asked. Then he turns on his heel and points over his shoulder as Malfoy walks up the stage. Lockhart makes a stern look as he walks to the other side of the stage. "Good luck, (Y/N)." He whispers. "Wands at the ready." Lockhart instructed. The two raise their wands. "Don't think that just because you're a girl I'll go easy on you, missy." Draco said. "I wouldn't dream of it." (Y/N) said. The two lower their wands, bow and walk to either ends of the stage until they stop and aim their wands. "On the count of three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here." Lockhart warned as the two glare at each other. "One. Two..." "Everte Statum!" Malfoy shouted before Lockhart finished the countdown and the spell hits (Y/N), making her do a double flip and land on her side. The trio gasped as they watched in worry. (Y/N) angrily gets back up and walks toward Draco. "Rictusempra!" The spell hits Malfoy, who does a sideways twirl in the air and lands flat on his butt. The trio and the other students begin to laugh. Malfoy looks up at Snape, who scowls at him then grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him up to his feet.