Tom Riddle's Diary

Start from the beginning

"I said disarm only!" Lockhart shouted. "Serpensortia!" Malfoy shouted and a snake appears out of his wand and lands in the middle of the stage. (Y/N) stands up straight as the creature slithers across the stage. "Don't move, (L/N). I'll get rid of it for you." Snape said with a small smirk on his face as he walks towards the snake. "Allow me, Professor Snape." Lockhart said and he walks closer, and points his wand. "Alarte Ascendare!" He said but that only throws the snake high up in the air and back down on the floor. The snake hisses as it looks at the students. (Y/N) stares at the creature and begins to walk slowly to the snake while speaking another language. The snake moves to a Hufflepuff named Justin, and it looked like it was about to attack him. Harry speaks this time, in the same language as (Y/N), as the snake slithers closer to Justin, unaware of the shocked and appalled looks they were getting. (Y/N) speaks again and the snake stops and looks at her. Harry shakes his head as Snape said, softly. "Vipera Evanesca." And he causes the snake to evaporat into thin air. The two look at the spot for a moment then stare at Justin. "What are you two playing at?" Justin asked. Harry and (Y/N) look at him confused then look around and notice the scared faces on everyone.

Harry and (Y/N) run into the common room just as Hermione and Ron catch up with them. "You're Parselmouths?! Why didn't you tell us?" Ron asked. "We're what?" Harry asked. ""You can talk to snakes." Hermione clarified. "I know. I mean, I accidently set a python my cousin, Dudley, at a zoo once." Harry replied, nonchalantly, Ron stares at him in shock. "Just once. But so what? I bet loads of people here can do it. If me and (Y/N) can." He said. Ron shakes his head in disagreement. "No, they can't. It's not a very common gift, you two. This is bad." Hermione said. "What's bad? If we hadn't told that snake not to attack Justin...." Harry started to say but Ron talks over him. "Oh, so that's what you said to it!" "You were there! You heard us!" (Y/N) shouted. "We heard you both speaking Parseltongue, snake language!" said Ron. "We spoke a different language?" Harry asked. Ron nodded. "But we didn't realize..... how can we speak a language, without knowing we can?" (Y/N) asked. "I don't know, (Y/N). But it sounded like you two were egging the snake on or something." Hermione said. Harry looks away for a moment. "Guys, listen to me. There's a reason that Slytherin house is a serpent. Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth, he can talk to snakes too." Hermione said they stare at her. "Exactly! Now the whole school is going to think you're his great-great-great grandson and granddaughter or something." Ron said. "But we're NOT!" Harry said. Then he looks down at his feet then looks back up to his friends and said. "We can't be." "He lived a thousand years ago, for all we know.... you could be." said Hermione.

Time Skip

(Y/N) and the boys were sitting at the table, eating their dinner when Hermione walks up and sits next to (Y/N). "The potions almost ready. We just need a bit of who your turning into." Hermione whispers. "Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle." Harry stated. (Y/N) nodded. "We also need to make sure that the real Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle can't burst into us while we're interrogating Malfoy." said Hermione. "How?" Ron asked. "I've got it all worked out." She said and she pulls out two cupcakes and said. "I filled these with a simple sleeping draught. Simple but powerful." And she sets the cakes on the table in front of (Y/N) and the boys. "Now, once their asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms." "Who's hair are you two ripping out then?" Ron asked nodding at Hermione. "I've already got mine." said Hermione said and she pulls out a small vial with a few strands of hair in it. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes." Hermione said. "I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle find these." said Hermione as she holds up the cakes to (Y/N) and the boys. Moments later (Y/N) and the boys stood by one of the statues by the Great Hall as Ron pull out his wand. (Y/N) holds up her hand and said. "Ron, maybe I should do it." Ron looks at his taped up wand and said. "Yeah, right." And he puts his wand away as (Y/N) pulls hers out and does a swish and flick movement as he says. "Wingardium Leviosa."