Platform 9¾

(Y/N) is in sitting alone in a train compartment, and Harry and Ron appear in the doorway. "Excuse us, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." Ron said. (Y/N) looks up at the boys and smiles. "No, not at all." She said. They both smile at her as Harry sits next to her and Ron sits across from her. "I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." Ron said. "And I'm I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Harry said. "Well I'll be. Harry Potter. It's an honor to meet you. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) said. Both boys look at her with shock. "No way. You're (Y/N) (L/N)?" Ron asked. She smiles and nods. "Incredible." Harry said. (Y/N) smiles. A trolley comes by the compartment full of sweets. "Anything off the trolley, dears? Ron holds up his mushed sandwiches. "No, thanks, I'm all set." He said. (Y/N) notices his sad demeanor and quickly pulls out a handful of coins. "We'll take the lot!" She said. Harry looks at her in disbelief and Ron in amazement. 

"Whoa!" A bit later, (Y/N), Harry and Ron are sitting together eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head. "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Harry asked. "They mean every flavor. There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe." (Y/N) said. "George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!" Ron said. Harry quickly takes the bean he was chewing out of his mouth. Harry picks up a blue and gold package. "These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?" He asked. "It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself." Ron said. Harry opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up. "Watch it!" Ron said. The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out. "Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with." (Y/N) said. Harry sees Dumbledore's image in the card. "I got Dumbledore!" "I got about 6 of him." Ron brags. Harry looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished. "Hey, he's gone!" Harry said.

"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?" (Y/N) asked. Scabbers squeaks. "This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?" Ron asked. "I think he's cute." (Y/N) said. "Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?" Ron asked. "Yeah!" Harry said. Ron clears his throat. "Ahem. Sun-" A girl called Hermione Granger, with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes, appears at the doorway. When she sees (Y/N), she stares at her for a few minutes until she finally speaks. "Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked. "No." Ron said. "Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." She said. Ron clears his throat again. "Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!"

 He zaps Scabbers, but nothing happens. Ron shrugs. "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example..." Hermione goes over and sits across from Harry. She points her wand at his glasses and Harry tenses. "Oculus Reparo." The tape on the nose-band vanishes, repairing his glasses as if they were good as new. Harry takes them off, amazed. "That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger. And you?" She asked (Y/N). "I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." She said. Hermione's eyes widened. "No way! You're (Y/N) (L/N)?" She asked. (Y/N) nodded. "Amazing! I've read all about your family. Your family is legend. Not only are they the wealthiest wizard family, but the most powerful." Hermione said. (Y/N) nods in agreement. "You sure know a lot, don't you, Hermione?" She asked. "Well, I do love to read." She said. (Y/N) smiles at her. Hermione then looks at Ron.

"And you are...?" She asked. "I'm... Ron Weasley." He says with his mouth full. "Pleasure. You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." She gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron. "You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there." She points to the dirt mark on Ron's nose. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed. It is nighttime at Hogsmeade station, the train blows its whistle and pulls into outside the station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern. People, in their robes, begin pouring out of the train. "Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" (Y/N), Harry and Ron, now in their robes, walk up to Hagrid. "Hello, Harry." Hagrid said. "Hey, Hagrid." Harry said. "Whoa!" Ron said. "Right then.