When they all finally arrived in Pennsylvania, they all walked up to the newspaper office. As they entered the office, they saw a black, young woman with curls. After the meeting was over between them, she turned to the trio. She saw a familiar face, Dean.

"Dean."

"Hey, Cassie."

She walked closer to him. They both looked deeply into each other's eyes, giving Sam a smile as he watched the scenery between them. Karina played with her fingers as she watched them.

Dean cleared his throat and pointed her out to the people behind him. "This is my brother, Sam. My friend, Karina." Cassie looked at the people that Dean introduced her to and she smiled softly at them. Still grieving her father in her eyes. "I'm sorry about your Dad."

"Yeah, me too."

Sam was still smiling and he looked down at Karina. All he saw was her playing with her fingers. He noticed she had been doing that a lot. Maybe her habit, or keeping her sane of her humanity. Whether it's worth it, he is still sorry for her. Wishing she knew what she's wanting to feel.

As the trio arrived at Cassie's house, she offered them tea but Karina said no. When Cassie came back with a tray of two cups and tea, she began to explain what happened and the backstory of her father to the trio on the couch.

"My mother's in pretty bad shape. I've been staying with her. I wish she wouldn't go off by herself. She's been so nervous and frightened. She was worried about Dad."

Dean asked, "Why?"

"He was scared. He was seeing things."

"Like what?"

"He swore he saw an awful-looking black truck following him."

"A truck?" Karina looked at the boys, and then looked back at Cassie, "Did he tell you that he caught sight of a driver?"

"He didn't talk about a driver, just the truck." She walked with two cups of tea and put sugar cubes in them as she continued, "He said it would appear and disappear. And in the accident, Dad's truck was dented like it had been slammed into by something big."

She handed the tea to the boys, and Sam thanked her. Cassie sat down in front of them as Sam asked, "Now, you're sure this dent wasn't there before?"

"He sold cars, always drove a new one. There wasn't a scratch on that thing. It had rained hard that night. There was mud everywhere. There was a distinct set of muddy tracks from Dad's car leading right..."

Her voice started cracking as she proceeded as the emotions took over her, "To the edge where he went over. One set of tracks--his."

Dean asked, "And the first person killed was a friend of your father's?"

"Best friend-Clayton Soames. They owned the car dealership together. Same thing. Dent. No tracks."

Sam looked at the people beside him, sharing a look with each other. Collecting all the information from Cassie. She continued, "And the cops said exactly what they said about Dad-- "He lost control of his car.'"

Karina asked, "Cassie, ever thought of why your father and his best friend would be targets?"

"No."

Sam asked along, "You think the vanishing truck ran him off the road?"

"When you say it aloud like that... Listen, I'm a little skeptical about this ghost stuff or whatever it is you guys are into."

Dean chuckled, "Skeptical. If I remember, I think you said I was nuts."