Chapter - 65 | Trapped

Comincia dall'inizio

"Haan haan bilkul good morning hai aaj toh... Aap se jo mil liya...", he said with a savage smile.

She was now completely uncomfortable and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

She then remembered that she needed to return his blazer as well, so she took a chance and said, "Okay Sir..."

"I have to leave now...", she gathered her belongings and left.

Vivek stood there, a dull expression on his face, murmuring to himself, "Kitne dino se intezaar kar rha hoon..."

"Jab bhi main baat karne aata hoon kahi na kahi bhaag jaati hai..."

"Aakhir kab milega mujhe sahi mauka ?!...", he grumbled, wondering when he would be able to reach her and fulfil his intention.

"Koi baat nhi....", he smirked.

"Aaj to kaise bhi karke main mauka nikaal hi loonga..."

"Ab aur wait nhi kiya jaata mujhse... "

"Aaj main kisi bhi haalat mein us tak pohonch kar rahunga...", he blabbered to himself and left.

Anokhi was making her way to his cabin. She had been thinking about Vivek's obnoxious behavior the entire way, and she had only just arrived at his cabin. She knocked on and he permitted.

His blazer dangled from her wrist as she walked in.

"Good morning Sir...", she was seeing him for the first time since the morning because there was no lecture from him in her class today.

He took a look at her and noticed that she was dressed differently today than usual, as she generally wore a salwar - kameez.

"Good morning...", he said.

He then noticed her hand and stood up, extending his hand, saying, "Laao do..."

"Yeh leejiye Sir...", she handed him.

"Bilkul sahi – salaamat hai aapka blazer... Aur maine namak bhi nhi daala Sir...", she stated bluntly.

"GOOD...", he added curtly.

She stared at him hearing his reply, but then opened her mouth to say something.

"Thank You Sir..."

"Ab itna bhi thank you mat boliye aap", he said, looking at her.

"Maine vhi kiya jo karna chaahiye tha..."

"Aapka ho gaya toh aap jaa sakti hain...", he said politely.

She nodded and turned to leave, with a faint smile on her face.