"Mother!"
"Finley!"
"Gina!"

Both women ran around the next corner. Daniela, Cassandra and Bela had the intruder pinned against a corner of the wall. The mysterious man was behind Gina, he was using her as a human shield...

"I want Lady Dimitrescu! She costed me trauma and hatred towards everything." The mysterious man said, "I want her dead!" He then held a gun right at Gina's head.

"Gina!" Finley calls out as she stood between Bela and Daniela.

Gina was crying, pleading to him on letting her go but he refused. Then Alcina watches for the first time on her youngest daughter on using her abilities, Daniela tries to control his shadow but the hallway was dark with little lighting.

"Why do you want her dead?" Bela hisses at him and grips her sickle.

"Why?! She and you bitches taunted me and the young tourists that were on the field trip!" He his arm around Gina's neck and the gun still pressed against her head.

Finley recognized that voice. She knew who is was, she brings out a lighter and lights one candle as the room began to be a-little more brighter.

"You're the bus driver, who drove me, my professor and my friends..." Finley took a step forward while holding the candle, "How did you find this place?" She wonderland took another step forward.

"My memory was a little faded but I retrace where we started to where we drove through. So here we are!" The formal bus driver had a crooked smile.

Daniela takes notice what Finley was planning. She had to be very careful with her next step as she wanted to save Gina and everyone's lives.

"Gina run after this..." Finley orders Gina as she nods her head, "Now Daniela!" She held the candle up as the shadows are very clear.

"Za Shojigan leteno ti the man in black cloak!" Danielas eyes turned golden as she trapped the man's shadow with hers.

Daniela controlled him by mimicking her movements with his and she made him release Gina. But the bus driver felt Daniela's abilities and manages to break from for a moment as he pointed his gun and shoots Gina.

Everything slow down, Finley's body stood still, she witnessed Ginas eyes widen with tears falling as blood came out from her chest. Her arms extended out when Finley caught her and laid her down. She began getting flashbacks of her little sister in her arms, when Finley found her dying in the bathroom.

"PP-Please don't leave me...sis..." Finley stutters by pressing on the wound. Gina showed a smile as blood came sliding down her mouth.

"You're...l-ll-like an older...sister...I wish...I-ha—" Gina chokes on blood, "So...t-thank you..." Her eyes closed while holding onto Finley's hand.

Miranda comes running as she sees Finley holding Gina, her mouth drops after seeing blood spooling out on the floor. She had given Eva to one of the maidens as they were all hiding in the emergency room.

"Cass and Bel disarm him..." Finley caresses Gina's hair behind her ear, "And Dani...let him go..." She still looks at Gina's lifeless body.

"What?" Daniela holds her position.

Meanwhile, Bela and Cassandra listened as they went to disarm him of weapons. They took all of his belongings and moved away so he wouldn't reach for them.