m̸u̸s̸i̸c̸a̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

" so much drinks huh?" Jungkook questions , quite surprised .

" I plan on getting wasted with you tonight love...now drink up , I badly wanna dance " he said , handing jungkook a shot , both of them chugging down the drinks in one go.

" hmmm ahh...fuck , I felt that in my bones!" jungkook exclaims .

" that's the tequilla talking love" he said , pulling jungkook to.the dance floor.

Both of them blending in the crowd , looking deep into each others eyes as jungkook pulls taehyung into him the more , body pressed against each other ...faces so close their noses are touching , his hands gripping tightly on tae's smooth curves ...

" I love this song...makes me wanna do wild things" taehyung confesses mind in a haze , feeling the alcohol kick in his system referring to the song "Mi gata by standly" booming through the speakers in the club as he begins to sway his hips..

Lips teasing jungkooks , his long slender fingers massaging jungkook's nape sensually causing him to let out a manly groan , gripping harder on taehyung's hips before groping his ass and slapping it over his jean bum shorts.

Turning taehyung around , his crotch directly on his ass as they continue to sway , taehyung grinding and moving his hips on every beat ...

Jungkook could feel his cock hardening at the way tae is seductively grinding on him, still in the sea of people , his hands moving upwards to tightly cup tae's clothed breasts having tae tug on his hair and giving him more access to leave love bites on his neck.

" fuck baby I'm hard" jungkook groans into his ear , hands now everywhere on taehyung's body . taehyung moans at this , his eyes going up to spot anywhere ..." The bathroom " he whispers into his ear..

" fuck yeah..let's go" jungkook says , tapping on tae's bum as tae leads the way to the bathroom , both of them getting into a toilet stall that is neat and spacious enough.

Jungkook wastes no time in pinning taehyung against the door , hands groping everywhere as they get into a rough heated kiss , moaning into the kiss.

" mhmmm...yes" taehyung moans as jungkook raises up his fitted tank top after disposing his denim jacket he had on , exposing his bare chest and now hardened nipple.

Sucking harshly on it , and rutting his dick against taehyung's palm who is already stroking him , teasing his tip as jungkook moves to his lips kissing him deep again.

" ooh fuck...turn around baby " he says as tae does so ,leaning forward on the door and setting his ass for jungkook , his back arching a little.

Jungkook crouches down, pulling off tae's bum shorts along with his panties in one go , spreading his ass cheeks apart ...now revealing his dripping wet cunt , spanking his bum as taehyung wiggles them..

" ooh come on...fuck me please" tae begs , his hands gripping on his tits as he waits in anticipation..

Soon enough , jungkook slips smoothly into him , taehyung moaning from the stretch and jungkook moaning from the feel of his shaft wrapped around the tight walls..

" fuck baby , you suck me in so good " he groans as he began to thrust , slamming into tae at a fast pace.

" oooh gawd....fuck fuck...yes" taehyung cries out , loving how jungkook abuses his hole..

Loud skin clapping could be heard and harsh grunts , with jungkook squeezing on taehyung tits , fingers teasing his nipples as he continues to fuck him from behind...

His hands spreading his ass cheeks to reveal his dick disappearing in and out of his cunt..

" oooh fuck baby , so hot" he moans , rolling his hips , slamming deep and hard...

" ooh yes daddy right there...fuck" taehyung moans , fingers rubbing on his clit as jungkook keeps hitting on the spot...

His thrusts getting faster , spanking on tae's ass and gripping on his hips..feeling his orgasm coming..

" fuck fuck fuck...daddy's gonna cum" he moans , eyes tightly shut ...bitting down on his lips as taehyung flinches , cumming before jungkook without a warning , wetting the floor as he cries out from over stimulation.

Jungkook picks him up , having tae wrap his legs around his waist , slamming into him again ...fucking him faster ...

"Oh come on , come on....fuuuckkk I'm cumming" he moans with a deep grunt , veins popping on his neck and muscles flexing at the intense orgasm..

Shooting his load deep into tae , still bitting down on his neck and thrusting sloppily , spilling his seeds till the last drop.

" mhmmm daddy so full" taehyung moans kissing jungkook and rolling his hips downwards on jungkook's shaft..

" yeah baby , that was fucking amazing" he says pulling out of tae , both of them panting ...coming down from their high....getting dressed before exiting the club , heading home.

---------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥