chapter 23: the proposal

Start from the beginning

In the morning they happily eat their breakfast, they look like one big happy family. Before Forth can tell anything, Ben already know his plan on going here. Why? Because the so excited David tells him.😅

Ben approached Forth "So what is the plan?" He ask and Beam got startled and Ben grinn "i already know son, your dad told me"

"Aizzt..dad spoils everything" said Forth in annoyance and Ben just laugh at that.

"Don't worry son, you don't need to ask our permission. We already give Beams hands on you. I know he is safe and will be happy with you and Hanna. Just make them your number one priority." Said Ben and Forth form a tears on his eyes.

"Thank you dad..thank you" he said and Ben hugs him

"Just make him happy..hmmm?"

"Yes dad.. i will"

Forth plan to propose to Beam tonight, he already bought engagement ring long time ago. Bea, gulf and Yihwa instructed them to accompany Beam at the mall and don't let him go home till 8pm. Because Forth and the others busy decorating the roof top of the mansion to execute his proposal.

"Omg Bea, let's go home already. I'm so tired." Whine Beam, sitting on the bench near mall entrance. Then Bea looked at Yihwa and Gulf. Then gulf make a phonecall.

"Beam is whinning already, how long it will take?" He asked calling his husband

"Were done already, go home nah." Said Mew and Gulf cutst the call.

"Ok let's go home, i am so tired also." He said then Beam immediately stand up.

"Oh thank goodness.. lets go home" and then they go home.

When they reach the house, the whole mansion was dark when they enter

"Why is it dark in here Bea?" He asked

"I don't know" said Bea. When they reach the living room, they saw Auntie Lucy holding a light.

"Phi, why is so dark in here?" Ask Beam

"The power went off. Sir Ben ask me to wait for all of you and we will be going at the roof top" she said

"Roof top? Why?"asked Beam confused

"Ahmm..he said we will be staying there untill the power is fix...come lets go" she said and they all followed at her.

At the rooftop, everyone is excited and happy.

"Where are they?" Asked Beam again and Auntie Lucy did not speak at all when the lights went on.

There he see Forth handsomely standing at the middle of the rooftop with decoration on his back and a smile platered on his face.

Beam is shocked on what he see, he covers his mouth with his both hands and suppressed his tears. "Oh god, what is this?" He said in tears and then Forth walk closer to him and kneels infront of him holding his right hand.

"Love, i've been planning for this for too long. I know that we agreed to slow down our relationship but i can't take it anymore. I want you to be mine forever, i want you to carry my surname, i want to build our own world together with Hanna. I already asked for their blessing, and now i am asking you, will you marry me?" Said Forth in tears and show the ring

 I already asked for their blessing, and now i am asking you, will you marry me?" Said Forth in tears and show the ring

Beam nods with tears in his eyes
"Yes love, i will marry you"he said and Forth immediately stand up and hug Beam

"Thank you love..thank you.." he said

"I also plan to propose to you, but youre so quick" said Beam chuckling and all the people around them laughed.

"Really?" Said Forth and loosen the hug

"Hmmmm...i am planning to ask you when we return to Thailand..cause i thought you will never gonna ask me."said Beam pouting.

"Oh come on love, why would i do that, i'm just waiting for the right timing..you know.." and peck Beams lips, the peck soon become heated kiss.

Ofcourse, Gulf covers Hannas eyes....again..😂😂

"Aizzt..can you just put the ring to Beam and then go to your room..geezzz, youre daughter is here...duh" said Gulf rolling his eyes and all of them laugh and Beam like usual, Blushed hard.