chapter 5: ignored

Monday came. The med gang sat on their usual spot at medical cafeteria together with Wayo and Ming. Yes, Wayo and Ming. After the drinking party, Phana and Wayo got the chance to get close to each other same with Kit and Ming and now they act as if they've known each other their whole lives. They are bickering and laughing at some random jokes Ming throws, cause he is one of a hell joker.

But Phana noticed that Beam was silent, just eating his food and occassionaly taking glances at then and fake a smile with the jokes.

"Hey, are you ok?" Phana tap his shoulder.

"Yah,. I'm alright" said Beam

"Why so quiet Beamie?" Phana ask again.

"Ahmm....nothing Pha, i'm ok..." he said but phana was not convinced but he just nods.

When the school ended, the trio decided to stay some more time at the school grounds doing their assignments.

They are peacefully studying when the engineering gang came. Lam is the one who greeted them first.

"Hey crazy doc, still studying huh" he said and flop himself on the chair beside Kit. Phana and Beam lift their head only to see Lam sitting beside Lam soon followed by Max, tul, Park and lastly...Forth.

Forth and Beams eyes met but Forth immediately divert his gaze at Phana and nods. Beam juts lowered his head and continue to write on his notebook. Soon the study session on the med gang been long forgotten, they started chatting with each other.

Beam just kept quiet and smile from time to time, he secretly taking glances at Forth, but Forth acting as if Beam doesn't exist and Lam noticed it. He feel pity to Beam, but what else can he do. His one of an idiot friend has a stone cold heart.

They bid good bye to each other with Forth still not paying attention to Beam and it hurts.. when he is about to enter to his car, he can feel that there is someone who tap on his shoulder. When he turn to face who it was, it was Lam.

"Hey Beam"

"Oh,.hi Lam?"

"Ahmm..can i ride with you? I didn't bring my bike today." Said Lam

"Ow..sure..hop in" said Beam. Soon the two are quiet on the car when Lam decided to break it.

"Ahmm.. Beam..?"

"Hmmmm.?"

"Are you ok?" Beam look at him for short while

"Yeah...why?" Ask Beam with frowning brows

"You seem quiet awhile ago"

Beam smile. "You and Phana ask thesame question. Why? Do i look like  not ok?" Ask Beam still smiling.

Lam look at Beams direction, even though he is smilling but you can see trough his eyes that he is not happy. "Yes, i guess" he said

"Oh..i' m ok Lam, don't worry. I was just...you know...feel like i don't want to talk for the meantime."

"Beam...if you have...you know...something that bothers you...you can talk to me, or any one of us..we were friends..after all" said Lam and give his reassuring smile to Beam.

Beam smile and look at Lam." I will...thank you."

They reach Lams house and Lam thanked him and get of the car. Soon as Lam closed the car door a tears fell from Beams eyes. "How i wish i can tell to you that your best friend is the one who made me like this" he murmurs to himself and drove away.

Week had passed. Forth still ignoring Beam, but Beam learns how to get use to it. But, he was gloomy and sad everytime and faking a faint smile from time to time.

Friday night came. Phana and Kit go to the bar without Beam. Cause Beam said that he did not feel well and want to sleep instead.

"Hey crazy doc,. Why only you two were here?" Ask tul

"Beam said he didn't feel well, he wants to sleep" ask Kit

"Oh" said tul

"Ok just sit then" then the two settled themselves at the eng.table. wayo and ming were there too.

Forth is quiet for sometime and just listen to his friends conversation. The he excuse himself.

"Guys i need to go first" he said and stand up and put his share on the table

"Aw..it only 11, too early to lay off" said Park

"I've got something to do" He said and Lam look at him.

"What Forth?" He ask and Forth look at him.

"Something important Lam that no one needs to know" he said while smirking anf bid his goodbye.

"Your going way too far Forth " murmurs Lam and shake his head.

At 11:30 at Beams condo, his door bell rings. He looked at the intercom and he was shocked when he see who is the one standing outside of his door.

He open the door. "Forth.. what are you doing here?" He ask

"Can i come in?" Ask Forth. Beam nods and open the door enough for Forth to enter. He close the door and face him

"What are you doing here? You supposed to be at the ba....." Beam didn't finish what he is talking when suddenly Forth grab his nape and kiss him while holding his waist.

Beam was taken aback by Forths action. He place his both hands on Forths chest in attempt to push him, but its useless because Forths grip on his waist and nape were stronger. Instead of fighting back, he just let Forth kiss him and he return the kiss....

Then the kiss turn out to be a mind blowing sex on the couch. Beam released between their tummy  panting beneath while Forth released outside again at Beams hole. After a moment of silence, Forth stood up and scoop Beam and carry him bridal style going to Beams bed. There he place Beam at the center and hovers above him again and start to kiss him.

Beams room was filled with moans and skin slapping sound. The bed made a cricking sound everytime Forth pound Beam harder.

He flip Beam, stomach on the bed and he take Beam from behind. Beams fist clutch at the bedsheet.

"Ahhhhmmmmm... " Beam moans

For tilted Beams head and kiss while pounding at Beam. "Argghhh...your so tight baby" he said and there he hit Beam spot over and over again.

At 3am when Forth decided to stop because Beam collapsed on top of him after releasing for nth time.

He gently fixed Beam on the bed, he go the bathroom and wash himself and wears only his boxers. When he came he was holding a damp cloth and a basin and he cleaned Beam and tucked him on under the duvet after.

When he finish cleaning Beam his gazed land on the bedside table, there he saw his picture. He hold the picture and look at the sleeping figure beside him and a faint smile was forming in his lips. He put down the picture and collect his clothes and started wearing  it. After that he made a last glance on sleeping Beam and made his way out of the condo.

Beam wakes up at around  8 in the morning. Of course with no Forth in sight. He knew that already, but he was surprised to see himself clean and with clothes on. He smile knowing that Forth did that but soon  he thinks that he scolded himself. "Don't let your hope up Beam." He murmurs. "He only do that inexchange of great sex last night.. yah..great sex...you are nothing to him but a sex object who can satisfy him..nothing more Beam." He said..then he cried again for the whole day.