chapter 13: Beam is missing

New is out of Forts life now. He left the appartment and drop out at the university. He flies back to London. Even though he did something bad to Forth and Beam he still did not apologize to them, instead he held his head up high and leave the place as if nothing happens.

Forth needs time to himself. He needs to get more courage to approach Beam. He already realized that he loves Beam, even before New happen. He just shrugged it off thinking that Beam doesn't feel thesame way because during those time, Beam was aloof to him.

He went home for awhile. He stays there for two weeks. He needs to fix himself first before he start to persuade Beam. But...he was late..

"Mom i need to go back to the city later, after lunch" he said to his mom.

"Ok sweety...and can you please go to your Aunt Claire and give her this muffin..she loves this" mom said

"Ok mam.." after lunch he bid his good bye to his mother and drove his way back to the city.

At the hospital, he calls his Aunt. Dra.Claire is his mothers younger sister, who is a obstetrician at their hospital.

"Aunt i am here at the lobby..mom give you muffins"

"Oh ok sweety... just go to my office..wait me there...i will just finish my rounds..1 more patient to go" she said

"Ok.." and he cuts the call and went through his Aunts office.

There he sit at his Aunt office chair and look around the table just to find something may interest him while he is waiting.

He open the computer, try to find some games that he can play while waiting when he accidentally open one of the file that is minimize at the computer button. There he saw the name Beam Baramee Vongphipan.

His brows frown and he open the file. There he saw the hospital record of Beam...and he saw that on that record says that Beam is.....pregnant. He stares at the computer screen his eyes locks on the data that is being recorded there when his aunt came.

"Hey sweety...where is my muffin?" Her aunt ask but Forth did not talk nor glance at him. "Forth.?" She call and tap his niece shoulder. And Forth get startled.

"You look so serious sweety" said Dra. Claire and then Forth looked at her.

"Aunt,.i know him" and he point at the screen.

"Yah, probably..you and him studies at the same school" Doc Claire said. "And he is pregnant"

"What?"

"Yah..he went here with his mother 2 weeks ago cause he fainted..and there we found out that during that time he is 6 weeks pregnant and now is going 8weeks." She said and Forth is still speechless. "He cried when i told them, not because he don't want the child but the sad part is that he doesn't want to talk about the father. It seems that the father or the boyfriend dissappear...something like that." She explain but then Forth cry.

"Forth..?" Ask claire.

"Aunt...i am the father" declaired Forth.

"You...what?" Said Claire shocked

"I am the father of Beams child aunt"

"Oh my god Forth...what have you done?" She said and Forth immediately stand up.

"Where are you going?"

"I will see him and my baby aunt" he said and doc claire just smile and nods.

Forth went to Beams condo. He punch  the code, luckily it has not changed. But Beam was not there. Then he calls Phana.

"Hellow Pha, do you know where i can find Beam?" He ask

"Forth...Beam is missing" Phana said

"What?"

"We are here at Lams house..just go here" and with that Forth cuta the call and rushes to lams house.

When he came. "What do you mean he is missing?" Ask Forth.

"He drop out of the school two weeks ago. He just left us a text message that  he will be leaving for good and wishing that we can still see each other in the future.. after that we can't contact him, he even disabled all his emails and social media accounts." Explained Phana. And Forth punch the wall.

"Ahhhh....i am so stupid...i am so stupid." He continue punching the wall until his knuckles bleed and Lam stops him he fall on the ground crying.

"Help me please guys... i need to see him and my baby...please.." he pleaded.

"What? Baby,?" Ask kit

"Beam is pregnant, he is two months pregnant and i am the father." His friends was shocked on Forths revelation. "Please help me..please!" He begs and cry. All of his friends pitied Forth but what they can do, even them don't have any clue where to find Beam.

"I will find them right?" He ask again. "Oh god what did i do, i hurt him Lam... i hurt him"

Years had passed.. it's been 6 years since Beam gone missing. They all graduated, Forth manage their construction company with Lam and Park, Max and Tul while Phana become cardiologist and Kit becomes pediatrician. They work at the prestigious hospital at Bangkok.

Forths friend witnessed how Forth became so devastated when Beam leave. He become a cold hearted engineer. Rarely talk to anyone exept his friends, did not smile genuinely. Always alone and spent his time working...working and working.

At times he cry holding a picture of a particular person.. Beam.

When his sadness was too heavy to carry, he just go to the bar and drink a lot until he become wasted. He also attempted to kill himself because of too much regret he felt. He cut his wrist, luckily his mother go to his condo and found him lifeless on the thub soak with his own blood.

He went to some series of therapy. He agreed to his mother that he needs psychological help and with that his mother always reminding him that he needs to continue his life cause maybe one day he will see Beam again.

Beam was too good in hiding.. because in 6 years he did not even dare to contact his friends.