chapter 11: truth reveal

"Beam...can we talk?" ask Forth. He purposely wait Beam on the parking lot. He waits Beam at his car.

"We have nothing to talk Forth." said Beam and walk passed trough him but Forth grab his wrist.

"What's,wrong with you huh?. Why you did that to New.?" Ask Forth.

Beam removed Forth hand on his wrist." I did nothing to him. If you'll excuse me" he said.

"I thought we made it clear Beam... that whatever happened between us was nothing...right?"

Then Beam face him. "Yah..i know that very well."

"But why you keep on bothering us?" Forth said. "You even hurt him..why?" Forth shout at Beam.

Beam has tears in his eyes. "Me...bothering you..really?" Said Beam. "Forth as far as i remember i did nothing to you and your boyfriend. I even distance myself to you, try every possible way to avoid you. But your boyfriend is the one who keeps on pestering me."

"That is not true" said Forth

"Oh..yah, ofcourse..you will believe only to his words, so why i am explaining to you"said Beam "i am nothing to you right? Even if i give everything to you...i am nothing to you. I even gave you some parts of my body...i am still nothing to you" said Beam while crying.

"You what?" Ask Forth confuse but Beam get startled from what he said and immediately run to his car. Forth calls him.

"Beam...beam...what did you say..what did you mean about that.?" He shout but Beam leaves immediately leaving the damnfounded man.

He raked his hair in frustration, he was so damn confused at the moment when his phone rings..

"Park..why?" He ask

"We need to talk to you Forth...about New"

"What about him?"

"Just go here at Lams house, we will wait for you" said parkand hangs up the phone.

At Lams house.. his friends are all gather at the living room. Max, Tul, Lam, Park and even Wayo and Ming are there.

"What is it?" He ask "What about my boyfriend you are talking to?"

Then Wayo stand up and give his phone to Forth. "Here Phi, watch this.. some unknown number send me this video awhile ago." Said wayo and Forth got speechless on what he saw. It's not Beam who started the fight, but... New.

After watching the video he give it back to Wayo and attempting to walk out when Max speak.

"Do you know the reason why New is back now?" Max ask that cause Forth to face him.

"What do you mean?"

"Forth...you know my cousin Betty right?" And Forth nods and sit again.

"Betty is in London, she attended same school with New. And she told me that from the first three months that New went there he immediately had a relationship, he is half thai, half american. It is not true that New give you your freedom, the truth is he found someone new at London. Betty told me also that New and his boyfriend broke up that's why New return here at Thailand because his ex boyfriend were also here. He approach you again just to show to that man that New can easily forget him and get over him.. meaning to say, he only use you Forth." Explain Max.

Forth was speechles. He don't know what to say at all. He felt so betrayed. All this years.. there's a tears that glisten to his eyes and Wayo hug him.

"You can cry Phi" said Wayo.

Then Forth burst into crying. He just cry,. No words at all. When he calm down. He face Lam.

"Lam..i talked to Beam awhile ago..i...i..confronted him..for..what he did to New. We had a fight and i say hurtful words towards him...i am sorry..i..didn't mean it.."said Forth. "But he said something that keeps bothering me."

"What is it?" Ask lam

"He said that he even gave me part of his body just to show that he truly loves me...i don't get it Lam."

Lam heave a sigh and approach Forth.

"Well i think it's about time Forth for you to know the truth."

Forth frowns. "What do you mean?"

"Forth...Beam gave you part of his liver." There Lam drop the bomb.

"What...what do you mean?"

"Beam gave you part of his liver"

"No..your mistaken Lam.. New is the one who gave his liver and not...Beam." said Forth but then he remembers something. He saw Beams scar at Beams body, just below his left chest. "Nooo...it can't be.." he murmurs.

"But..New was there also in the hospital and he said that he is the one who gave me his liver" then Forths remember.

Flashback

Forth got into a gang fight when he was hit by a knife and his liver was totally damaged. When he close his eyes he saw someone that holds him but it was blurred until he pass out.

When he wake up.. it's Been a month. There he saw New was also in the hospital. And the doctor told him what happen to him. And he got a liver transplant and one of his friends willingly donate some of his. And he said that the one who donates his liver was regaining his strenght just beside his room. So he assumed that New is the one who did that. He doesn't even bother to ask the doctor which room.

New was in the hospital because he also had an operation on his appendicitis that time.

When they both regain their strenght and back to school. Forth started courting New. Thinking that  New is his savior. He proposed to New at the middle of the quadrangle with a lot of student. Beam was also there.

"New..will you be my boyfriend?"ask Forth

"Yes phi"said New with wide smile.

"Thank you for saving my life and i will promise to you that i will love you till my last breath" and they hug each other.

"Cous..what he is talking about? Is it you right?" Ask Lam

"No Lam... let's leave them alone." Said Beam and started to walk away.

"But Beam" this time..Phana

"Please...let's leave them alone" Beam said without looking back.

Beam hates New so much.. that boy is too much. He doesn't even corrected Forth and claim all the credit on savings Forths life.

New on the otherhand really hates Beam. Because Beam got most of the attention in the school and he hates that, specially when he saw that he is with Forth. Because he has a crush on Forth. And when Forth thinks that he was the one who saves his life, he just grab the opportunity and warn Beam to not meddle between them. Because News parents were powerful during that time. In a snap of finger, something bad will happen to him, to his friends and worst to his family. That's why Beam just kept silent and decided to leave.

Forths parents thanked Beam so much for saving their sons life but Beam ask them to keep it secret to Forth. They didn't ask much because they respected Beams request.

Then after that Beam decide to go with his parents,. They will live at Korea and leave Chiangmai.

Flashback ends

"Oh god.." Forth raked his hair in desperation.

"I have here the copy of the liver transplant report of you and Beam. Your parents give it to me" said Lam and handed it to Forth. And then Forth cry and shout at the same time.

He was fooled for a long time. And he ignored and hurt the person who truly loves him... Beam.