"Since you've forced me to come clean, why don't you do the same! Tell me which one of you has the scroll. Unfortunately, I'll have to be direct" He went dashing towards Sakura who was now too stunned to move, I quickly ran to carry her while she grabbed onto my neck surprisingly, and jumped farther away from the battle knowing Sasuke wanted to deal with him, watching the fight before me I bit lip urging to help him in some way but I couldn't, he is behind Sasuke! I gritted my teeth "SASUKE!!!!" Sakura was now trying to get out of my grasp, I whispered something in her ear making her calm down gently setting her down, and I began rushing towards Sasuke.

A kunai flew towards our opponent, looking at the figure shading over me I noticed Naruto had now arrived, the man jumped away from Sasuke but of course, the young Uchiha wouldn't let him escape either. Now infusing chakra to the sole of his shoe he kicked back the kunai, which went through his chest. Sasuke had jumped upwards deepening the cut while the masked man was still in the air, "SASUKE GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Now being above him I noticed he was still alive, turning my hands into fists I dived in forward increasing my speed on air, the man below me finally noticed my presence but it was far too late. My fist had now collided with his cheek sending him back to the ground with an extraordinary speed, cracks were created below his form- Landing softly on the ground we had all looked at each other and smiled. Time to find a safer spot.

——————————————

Sitting between Sakura and Naruto we had discussed our plans knowing now we can't trust anybody, closing my eyes I checked to see if I could sense any chakra near, but I had stopped noticing somebody close- my color started to pale from the frightening aura surrounding the individual, we're in great danger! But am I ready to even go up against them!? I began panicking and opened my eyes now looking at Sasuke who noticed my unease, cutting Sasuke's sentence I moved in front of him and leaned near his ear to inform him about the specific person I felt. "I was able to sense a powerful chakra near us which led me to inform you that we're in great danger," Leaning away from him I pretended to clean the dust on his face making sure they wouldn't think much of it. I directed my look at the two beside me and warned them using my eyes which Sakura was able to read.

"I'll take the scroll," Sasuke informed us while taking the scroll and hiding it between his clothes, a gush of wind was directed at us causing me to infuse some chakra to the sole of my shoe although the last thing I saw was Naruto getting pushed away, without thought my emotions had now taken over and I scurried towards Naruto trying to catch up to him.

Landing on a nearby branch my eyes widened at the sight of a giant snake in front of me, don't tell me Naruto is inside! Taking out some paper bombs I was ready to proceed with my plan until I noticed the snake getting bigger, jumping back the snake had now explored with some blood splattered on my face. THAT'S THE NARUTO I KNOW AND LOVE! I ran towards him and hugged his figure "Y/N!? What are you doing here?" I let go of him and my face had now turned serious while my blush died down "The others are in great danger I'll explain on the way!" He noticed the panic rising on my face and nodded, holding his hand we were now rushing to the location we last saw them.

Y/N: "Naruto,"

N: "What's wrong Y/N?"

Y/N: "I have a bad feeling about this so whatever happens, I promise to keep you all safe,"

N: "I guess that means I'll be the one keeping you safe then."