"What's your name?" I question.

"None of your damn business." He spits back.

I sigh and stand up straight, "Round 2 I guess." I bring my fist and slam it straight against his nose. His head flies to the side and his jaw opens in reaction.

Once he recovers from the hit, he sits up fully and glares at me, "Fuck you."

I shrug while grinning, "Wanna go right here?"

He squints his eyes at me but doesn't say another word, "I asked you what your name was. Is that so hard to answer?" I ask.

"Enzo."

I nod, "Good job Enzo. Next question, why are you protecting little fuck face right here?" I point to Calum, who is still knocked unconscious as Louis and Zayn lift him up into a chair and tie his body to it.

He sighs, "Listen, I don't know what hell is going on with you and him, and quite frankly I don't care. But, I want nothing to do with it and I made that clear to him from the beginning."

I narrow my eyes and squat so we are fully eye level now, "You think I believe that bullshit?"

He purses his lips, "I don't care what you believe. This isn't my fight, I was just here to give him shelter because he needed it and I owed him."

Tilting my head in confusion I ask, "Owe him what?"

He glances behind me at Delilah, "Don't look at her." I shout, causing him to immediately look back at me.

He puffs out a breath of air, "Will you let me go if I tell you?"

"Depends on what you say. Either you leave here tonight unharmed or you're dead just like your buddy over there." I nod my head to Calum.

He widens his eyes slightly and leans up in his chair, "Wait you're killing him?"

"Answer my goddamn question!" I shout in his face from impatience. He sinks back into his seat and looks to the ground, "I owe him because he gave me this life. I used to be absolutely nobody, until he found me on the streets practically dead."

"What life are we talking about here?"

"Hell, I don't even know exactly. All I know is what he tells me."

"Which is?" Delilah questions behind me with arms crossed, obviously growing impatient as well.

Enzo sighs, "I recruit people for him. We have an agreement, if I convince people who have practically nothing left to live for to join us, then I get half the earnings that he gets."

"Is he running a gang?" Zayn asks him.

"That's what I'm talking about when I say it's too complicated to explain. He does most of the dirty work so I never have enough time to sit down and talk about it with him. All I know is, if I find those people and recruit them, then I get money and immunity."

"Immunity from who? The police?" Louis asks as we are all now huddled around this guy.

Enzo nods, "Yes, there's more people apart of this than I could even say. If any of us were to get caught then he would have all charges dropped within hours."