"Dorian?" Evie asked, a bit sadly.

Dorian looked at her, trying to think of something to say.

"Hey," Carlos said, making Dorian turn, "if you told her to leave, I will-"

"Guys!" Gabriela yelled, interrupting him.

Carlos and Jay still had angry looks on their faces.

"Dorian wouldn't do that. Ever. He's a good guy! Right, Dorian?" Gabriela said, turning towards him.

He looked at her for a second, than back to the angry looking VK's.

"O-of course not! I wouldn't do that." Dorian said, wishing it was true and looking a bit pale as he dug deeper into his hole of lies.

Gabriela gave him a pat on the shoulder before heading up after Ben. She walked in on Ben and Mal. The pair turned to her.

"Where is..."

Gabriela trailed off as Mal pointed to the other room. She quickly ran to the doorway.

Gabriela swung open a large black curtain. She caught Eleanor by surprise, making her whip her head up from her book.

"Gabriela!" Eleanor yelped with worry and surprise.

She placed a book mark in her book quickly as she hoped up from her seat.

"What are you doing here?! I thought that only Carlos, Evie, and Jay had come back!" Eleanor paced around slightly.

"I came to get you." Gabriela said, happy to see her friend was okay.

Eleanor stopped pacing and walked back to her.

"No! You don't understand. It's not safe for you here!" Eleanor tried not to scream at her blond friend.

Gabriela put her hands on Eleanor's shoulders.

"Please, Ellie, come home," She said, trying to calm her down.

Eleanor ripped away from her grasp and stood a good three feet away. Gabriela tried to move towards her but Eleanor put out her arm.

"Ellie, I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to presser-"

"You're sorry?" Eleanor interrupted her, "I'm the one who should be apologizing! I could have seriously injured you! And it's not your fault I left!"

Gabriela tried again to move towards her. Eleanor once again stopped her.

"That was an accident! It wasn't your fault!" Gabriela yelled, "Please, just come back."

"I can't!" Eleanor yelled, still staying away from Gabriela.

"Please, Ellie, Just let it go! It was an accident!" Gabriela yelled back.

Please, please come back...

"It's not the first time it's happened, who says it won't happen again! I don't want to hurt you!" Eleanor yelled.

Everything seemed to go silent. Eleanor felt a tear run down her face, burning more by the second.

She walked to her leather bag. She opened it up and rummaged for a moment before pulling out a pink flower clip.

She walked over to Gabriela with the flower firmly in hand.

Gabriela had many tears rolling down her face, Eleanor put one hand on her shoulder.

"I can't go back to Auradon," Eleanor said, her voice chocked up with quite sobs, "I don't belong there. Just look at me."

Eleanor reached up and placed the flower in Gabriela's blonde hair. Gabriela stifled a sob.

There was another moment of painful silence.

"I'll make sure you get back safe." Eleanor said, she grabbed Gabriela's hand and began to walk.

The two walked past Mal and down the stairs.

"Ella!" Evie said, moving forward to hug the green-skinned-girl.

Eleanor put out her arm. Evie looked up at Gabriela's sad face.

"You're coming back...Right?" Carlos asked, though he had a sad feeling growing inside him.

Dorian stood anxiously waiting for her answer; If she said "no" it would be his fault.

"I'm just making sure you all get back safely." Eleanor said, making Gabriela look down at her feet.

Everyone stared at her sadly.

And Dorian... he realized he had made a massive mistake. The biggest he'd ever make.