𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚜 🌷

Loud pitter patter drops of rain , trails down the window , getting quicker and louder by the minute , his eyes staying rooted on the window , viewing the dark grey clouds through it , the sun disappearing into them .

Ticking sounds of the clock , slowly passing by each minute as he wonders if she will leave sooner because she always leaves every weekend , leaving him alone on weekends to drown in his madness , to wail alone in his panic attacks and when she does return she's either drunken or mad at everyone's including her existence.

She doesn't care , at least he feels so but the best part is neither does he , grinning like a maniac upon hearing from up his room the front door shut close as he focuses his hearing senses downstairs..

She left , now he's alone , all alone . he opens his room door , door creaking slowly in the dark and silent house . its a friday night as he walks down the stairs , pale skin , feets adorned with black nail polish on his toe nails , foor coming in contact with the wooden stairs , reaching the front door as he ensures it is securely locked.

Running back upstairs only to lock himself up in his room , his emotions surging with excitement , changing the room lights from the white boring ones to a purple that glowed.

spreading fluffy pink blankets large enough on the floor , Setting the cameras for his live , displaying his suitcase full of sex toys of all kinds , picking out the ones for use tonight.

Stripping off his clothes , leaving himself naked as he gets under the shower , blue hair wet and sticking to his face while his tense muscles relax. squirting some amount of body wash on his palm .

water running down his red hardened nipple , flowing down on his curves , dripping down his belly that has a shiny navel piercing as it comes in contact with his hardened dick , small but dainty that has an angry red tip dripping with precum.

Exiting the shower he then puts on a pink robe , opening up his laptop to log into his website as he sets the timer on for his live to 20minutes.

20 minutes which he uses to doll up his ethereal face , stroking his long natural lashes with the mascara , perming his hair , applying a pretty shade of cherry pop lipstick on his heart shapped lips , flashing his boxy smile into the mirror at how pretty he looks , glamorously admiring himself , his beauty , his aura extremely dazzling , of course he wants to look pretty always for him.

putting on his thigh garter , some sexy thin lace wear , fixing in his butt plug and placing on a white bunny head band , having on his mask , sitting on his knees on the fluffy carpet , thighs spread apart , cock ring tight on his member , butt plug boldly seen in his thight pink hole , nipples already red and hard as he starts his live.

300k followers joining him on the live , tips and comments flowing on his page but one user stood out , one viewer , one person , one eye watching .

his obsession.

The only one person Kim taehyung has obsessed on for years.

Jeon jungkook...

----------------------------------------------------------
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
New story trailer