Chapter 37

-"I'll be back in an hour or so." I grab the car keys and walk out to the car.

I'm going to the store. Tomorrow we're having a little road trip! Can you guess where we are going? To my hometown! We're visiting my family in San Francisco and the trip there is more then 6 hours long so I gotta go buy some stuff that can entertain the kids during the long car ride.

I have a list of what to buy.

˚Gummy bears
˚Sticker books
˚Gummy worms
˚2 new DVD's for the car
˚Coca cola
˚Capri Sun
˚2 stuffed animals
˚More candy
˚Wet wipes
˚2 new dolls
˚Animal crackers
˚Cheese it
˚Chips in different flavors
˚Takis
˚Chocolate
˚2 Kid Lip balms

That's all.

It's really important to have a lot of snacks and stuff when you're going on a long trip.

When I come home I'm gonna finish packing the girls bags.

At home*
I just finished the packing for me and the girls.

I packed for a week.

A lot of clothes, diapers, there favorite stuffed animals, blankets, pillows, my makeup bag, yeah just a lot of stuff that we are going to need.

It's September now. Today is the sixth September and tomorrow it'll be the seventh. Fun fact! I left my home the seventh September, 7 years ago, to film the first season of teen wolf. Little did I know that teen wolf would change my whooole life.

We're leaving in the middle of the night.

We're going to wake up at 3 in the morning and leave around 3:30. (It will probably be later than that)

3 in the morning*

My alarm goes off.

Dylan groans and hides his face in the pillow.

-"Wake up." I tell him before I walk out of bed and put my clothes on. I'm not going to do any makeup or anything today. I put my comfy clothes on (really cozy pants, a cropped t-shirt). After that I just curl my lashes, brush my hair and put on some lip balm. I put my hair in a pony tail and pack my handbag.

In there I have wet wipes, lip balm, my phone, my card, a charger, snacks and some other things. Like gum for example.

I go to our bedroom and realize Dylan is still in bed.

-"Come on we gotta leave. It's already 20 minutes past 3." I try dragging him out of bed.

He's the one who's driving so he better wake up.

I give up and go down to wake the girls up.

When they're tired they don't speak so much. So I just wake them up, put on a pair of gray leggings on both of them, and lastly a purple shirt on Bella and pink shirt on Eliana. I give both of them cardigans and I brush their hair and braid it.

When they're done I set them down on the couch in the living room, I grab the bags and put them in the hall before going upstairs.

Dylan is done now.

He has black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.