Chapter 7

I'm sitting in the car, on my way to film season 2. Today's the make out scene with me and Dylan and I promise that I've never been this nervous before. What if our whole relationship gets ruined now after this?

-"Alright we're here, good luck with the make out scene." Crystal winks at me before she drops me of at the studio.

I show her my middle finger and walk inside.

-"Morning to you too." Holland says as I walk by her on my way to my locker room.

-"Sorry, just a busy morning." I respond shortly and continue walking to my room.

In the room my makeup artist and stylist are waiting for me.

-"So, you ready for the scene?" My makeup artist, Amelia asks me. I've became pretty close to her since she started doing my makeup. She's the same age as me so I see her more as a friend then my makeup artist.

-"To be honest, not really." I answer.

-"Wait let me guess, you don't want to ruin your relationship with him." She says.

-"You're right." I nod and sigh.

-"It will be fine, trust me. Now let me do your makeup." She takes a makeup sponge in her hand and start applying concealer in my face.

-"It's nothing much today, because you know, you don't want the makeup to get smudged out all over you're face as you film the scene." Amelia teases me and I hit her.

When my makeup is done I put the outfit I'm gonna wear on. The scene is happening at Dylan's character Stiles house, so my character is dressed casual. It's a light pink shirt and blue ripped jeans. To finish it of I brush my hair before I walk out of my room.

-"There you are, now we just need our stiles. Can someone go get Dylan?" Jeff asks before someone goes to get Dylan.

Dylan arrives.

-"On your positions please!" Jeff yells.

Me and Dylan take our positions.

-"Action!"

In the series:

Gracie: Look, I'm sorry for whatever I've done but can you get over it and help me study?

Stiles: Gracie.. you haven't done anything.

Gracie: Then why won't you speak to me Stiles? What is going on? Tell me.

Stiles: I really don't know how to say this, but lately it's been different.

Gracie: What do you mean different?

Stiles: I like you okay?

Gracie just stands there and watch stiles.

Stiles: Let's just study now.

Gracie: I like you two stiles.

Stiles looks at Gracie before he kisses her passionately and lifts her up. Gracie puts her legs around Stiles and Stiles places her on his table. They start making out. Gracie takes
Stiles shirt off and after that Stiles takes Gracies shirt off and lifts her up again. He lays her down on the bed and they continue making out.

Reality:

-"Cut!" Jeff yells.

Me and Dylan puts our shirts back on.

-"I know I don't swear often but that was fucking perfect! He says as we all starts laughing.

-"We don't need to retake that scene so you both can go now." Jeff speaks as me and Dylan leave.

I walk in to my locker room.

-"That was perfect." Amelia mocks in a high tone.

-"Oh shut up. It's just acting." I respond.

-"It wasn't looking like "Just acting" you know." She's mocking me again.

-"You were watching!?" I glance at her.

She shrugs and leaves the room.

Then someone knocks.

-"Come in." I begin taking my makeup off.

Dylan walks in to my room and then closes the door.

-"Oh hi Dyl." I greet him.

-"Hi, I just wanted to know if everything's good between us?" He looks at me confused.

-"Yes of course it is, or what do you mean?" I turn around to face him.

-"No it was nothing, it's just.. never mind." He then leaves the room.

Wait what the hell was that? Why is he acting so weird? Have I done something? Is this because of our scene? I need to talk to him.

-"Dylan wait up." I follow him.

-"What is it?" He turns around.

-"I don't really want to take it out here in front of everyone, so can we go somewhere else?" I ask Dylan.

-"I need to get ready for my next scene so let's go to my locker room then." He answers.

As we walk inside I sit down on his couch.

-"Okay now tell me, whats the problem?"

He looks weird at me.

-"You came in to my locker room and acted super weird so just tell me what's going on." I explain to him, we need to solve this.

-"It's nothing Aria." He tells me but I still don't believe it.

-"You sure?" I ask him once again.

-"I'm sure." He says as he gives me a hug.

I hug him back.

-"I need to film now but I'll see you." He let's go of me and both of us walk out from his locker room.

I call a taxi and then go home to my apartment. I'm home alone cause crystal had a date so she's not home, but I don't mind, I like being alone sometimes.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
A