Chapter 28

My older sister is the only one who knows the gender. We let her ser everything up so she's the one who knows what gender it is.

We have one of those gender reveal balloons ready and we just continued decorating our backyard for the party.

We have blue and pink balloons and a table with different cakes and snacks. We also have a popcorn machine and a photo booth. We told all the parents that were coming to bring bathing suits for their kids if they wanted too because we figured that most of the kids are going to be interested about the pool.

The guests should actually be here any second.

The door bell rings.

-"I got it!" Dylan yells from inside.

I go inside to, just to see my parents and sisters standing there.

-"You guys made it!" I hug them all tightly. I knew my sister would be here because she came here 2 days ago and since she's been on the hotel. But my parents said there was a traffic jam and they didn't know if they would made it in time.

-"Aww look at my little girl. She's all grown up." My mom kisses my cheek and I giggle.

-"I'll still always be your little girl." I tell her.

Then more guests start coming in.

-"Aria!" Brooklyn runs up to my.

-"Brooke!" I pull her in for a hug.

-"I missed you." I cup her face, kissing her forehead.

-"I missed you too! Now where's Dylan?" She looks around.

-"Probably in the kitchen." I say as she runs away to the kitchen to say hi to Dylan.

I hear more people arriving and then the whole casts arrive. They all hug me.

-"Look at that belly! I can't wait until the baby's here!" Crystal squeals.

Actually my belly is pretty big for being pregnant for 15 weeks.

-"I can't wait either." I smile and wrap my arms around my belly.

When everyone has arrived we go outside to pop the balloon.

Me and Dylan stand in front of each other smiling.

-"You pop it and I'll count." Dylan speaks and suddenly him and everyone else around us are counting down.

-"3... 2...1!"

I pop the ballon and see pink confetti.

-"It's a girl!" I scream jumping into Dylan's arms.

I'm having a girl!!!

Everyone are cheering and out of nowhere my sister runs up to us with a microphone in her hand. What is going on?

-"Okay everyone I have something to say so listen closely!"

-"It's not a girl." She says.

Everyone are looking confused.

-"Wait so it's a boy?" I ask her. Just as confused as everyone else.

She shakes her head.

-"It's two girls!" She screams and everyone are gasping.

-"Wait? It's twins?!" Dylan asks.

-"Yes! Dylan and Aria are having twins!" My sister announces and I grow a huge smile on my face.

Not only am I having a girl. I'm having two!

Motherhood here I come!

30 minutes later*

-"Aria do you have really two baby's in your belly?" Lexi whispers to me.

-"Yeah, there are 2 girls in there." I whisper back.

-"Really? Can they be my friends when they come out?" She asks me.

-"Of course. They're gonna love you." I lift her up and put her in my lap.

Almost all grown ups and a few kids are sitting around the table outside. The rest of the kids inside playing.

-"Can we swim now?" Lexi asks me.

-"Yeah sure, to get the other kids." I put her down as she runs inside to get everyone.

The kids change to their bathing suits and jump into the pool.

I sit next to the pool. Watching out for the kids. I can't imagine I'm gonna have two of my own.

Suddenly I hear crying.

It's my friends Mikayla's kid.

She has a beautiful little boy.

-"Leo what happened?" I help him out of the pool.

-"I got water in my eye." He sniffles.

I love how overdramatic all the kids are.

-"Oh no you got water in your eyes?" I give him a hug and now my clothes are all wet because of the pool water.

-"Where's mom?" He asks me.

-"She's in the bathroom I think, she'll probably be here soon. Why don't you go inside and ask Brooklyn if she can play with you?" I suggest.

-"Okay!" Leo walks inside to find Brooklyn.

I loved this gender reveal party. It was the best.

At night*

Dylan and I finished cleaning up after everyone went home. It's currently almost midnight and I'm exhausted after this long day.

Me and Dylan decide to go to bed.

-"Two girls huh?" Dylan chuckles.

-"I hope those 7 months past fast." I kiss him.

-"Me too." He kisses me back and after that we both fall asleep.