Chapter 24

Almost 10 weeks later*

I've been pregnant for soon 10 weeks. I'm in week 9+5. Dylan just left to film his new movie. His going to be away for 3 weeks but told me the time will past quickly. It's gonna be empty in the house because Brooklyn is away on a school trip. But it's on,y over the weekend tho. Today it's Friday and I have no plans. I'm just gonna be home and enjoy my own company.

The whole day goes by pretty fast. I've watched modern family and ate snacks all day long. I'm starting to get a bit tired but it's only 8 at night and I feel like if I go to sleep now I will wake up in the middle of the night because lately I only sleep for like 8 hours.

I try to keep my eyes open and decide to eat some more sugar. It'll keep me awake for a while.

Time skip*
I was right about the thing with sugar. Now it's currently past midnight and I really can't sleep. I decide to turn the tv off and go upstairs to the bedroom.

Suddenly a pain shoots in my back.

Shit that really hurts.

I decide to text Dylan.

To Dylan: I know your probably sleeping right now but I just wanted to say goodnight. Love you❤️

I get no response.

As I thought he's probably asleep.

The pain in my back is getting worse and I decide to stand up and walk around for a bit in the bedroom. My belly just started growing and it's pretty cool to say that I have a human in my body.

-"Gosh why are you doing this to me?" I groan in pain while rubbing my stomach.

Suddenly I feel something on my legs. It feels like somethings coming out of me.

I look down to see a red liquid running down my legs, through my pajama.

I pick my phone up to call Dylan.

Wait no, don't call him Aria he's sleeping.

I call Posey instead.

-"Why are you calling? It's in the middle of the night." Posey picks the phone call up.

-"Ty-Tyler. Som-something is happening to m-me." I stutter, letting the tears out.

-"Aria what's wrong?" He asks with a voice that sounds worried.

-"There's blood, there's blood coming out of me please come and help me Tyler, something is wrong, something is wrong with my baby!" I yell through the phone.