Chapter 10

I spray some perfume as I walk downstairs and grab my coffee. Crystal is still asleep so Dylan's picking me up.

I walk out to see his car standing there. He opens the car door from the inside.

-"Thank you." I sit down.

-"No problem." He starts driving.

It's quiet for a while, but I decide to break the silence because the car ride is one and a half hour and I'm not just gonna sit here.

-"Soo, tell me about your girlfriend." I glance at Dylan.

-"Sure, as I told you we didn't get together a long time ago, her name is Ashley and I've known her for a pretty long time. You already know how she looks so I guess that's it." Dylan responds.

-"She seems nice." I lie to him and he immediately chuckles.

-"I know you're lying." He answers.

-"What? No, I mean-" I start speaking as Dylan interrupts me.

-"I saw how you looked at her last night, and I know that wasn't your most friendly look." He laughs at me as I hit him on his arm.

-"Alright enough, but she wasn't super friendly against me exactly." I look down.

-"What did she say?" Dylan asks me.

-"Wait you didn't notice!? She rolled her eyes at me a million times, she was acting all bitchy and she called me sweetheart. Can you imagine? I'm not her fucking sweetheart. Sorry Dyl but she's not my favorite person." I truly say to him.

-"But you can be a real sweetheart, can't you?" He teases, I can feel myself blushing. Shit that can't happen. I look outside the window to avoid eye contact. This is so embarrassing.

We arrive to the interview and get greeted my a woman.

-"Dylan and Aria, am I right?" She looks up from her paper.

-"You got it." I chuckle before she shows us the way to the interview studio.

-"Sit down and the interviewer will be here right away." The woman smiles before she leaves.

-"Okay but now I have to ask, you got to know about my love life so now I want to know about yours. Is there anyone who has stole your heart yet?" Dylan turns to me.

I laugh.

-"Haha, what do you think?" I ask Dylan.

As soon as Dylan is supposed to speak the interviewer walks in to the room.

-"There my favorites are!" The British accent behind us speak.

-"Hi Paige." We both stand up and give her a hug. We know Paige really well. She's been interviewing us for a long time and we get to meet her a lot.

-"Alrighty, let's start then. You both know how it goes." She says as she takes a seat in front of me and Dylan.

-"And were rolling!" The camera man yells.

The interview!

Paige: Okay everyone, today we're here with our two favorites from the show teen wolf, Aria and Dylan!

Aria and Dylan smiles towards the camera*

Paige: This interview is actually a little special, I'm not going to be the one asking you questions, this time, your fans have sent in questions for you to answer!

Dylan: Oh that's fun!

Paige: Yeah isn't it?! We've actually got thousands of questions so let's begin!

Question 1: Is there anything between Dylan and Aria? Like, more than a friendly relationship?

Aria and Dylan look at each other and laugh*

Aria: Oh no no it's nothing between us.

Dylan: She's right, were just best friends.

Question 2: Do any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Aria: What is it with all those love questions? Aria giggles.

Interviewer: Haha I don't know, but back to the question? Do you?

Dylan: No, I'm still single.

Aria looks a little confused.

Aria: Me too.

*The interview continues and then end*

-"Thank you for this interview, I'll see you another time." Paige walks out and me an Dylan go to his car.

-"Wanna have lunch?" Dylan looks at me through the car mirror.

-"Yes please." I nod.

Dylan drives us to McDonalds.

-"Fancy." I tease him.

-"Isn't it?" He jokes back and we both laugh before he parks the czar and we go inside.

A little boy walks up to us.

-"Are you Aria Wright?" He looks at me with big eyes.

-"Yes that's me." I smile at the little boy that looks like his around 12 years old.

-"Oh my god are you kidding? Can I please have your autograph and a picture with you?" The little boy begs.

-"Of course you can." We handle Dylan the little boys phone and I put my arm around him before we take the picture and I pick a pencil up to write my autograph in his little notebook.

-"What's your name?" I ask him.

-"It's Kian." He responds.

-"I love that name!" I say and he smiles.

[Your awesome Kian, and I really like your name! It was so nice meeting you. XoXo Aria.]

I write in his notebook,

-"Thank you!" Kian gives me a hug before he runs back to his dad.

-"Is it lunch time now?" Dylan asks looking bored.

-"Yeah we can have lunch now." I tell him and we go to place our orders.

I get chicken nuggets, French fries and a small coke.

Me and Dylan sit there and eat our food and just talk, I like being friends with him. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be? I need to move on.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Please comment some of your funny comments and vote!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
A