Chapter 30

A/N: Click on the picture to see the babies!

I get my baby's up to my chest.

-"Hi cuties." I kiss their tiny little faces.

-"Aria we need to come up with names for them." Dylan kisses the baby's then me.

-"I actually have an idea for this one." I hold up the baby to my right. That's slightly smaller then the other one.

-"I like the name Eliana." I smile.

-"That's cute" He smiles.

-"Do you have any name ideas?" I ask him.

-"I do actually. What do you think about the name Isabella?" He asks.

-"I love it" I say.

-"Alright then. Isabella and Eliana O'Brien." He smiles.

Two days later*
We walk out of the hospital with one baby in each hand. There are paparazzi's outside.

We put our hands to cover Eliana and Isabella's eyes to avoid the flashing from the cameras.

When we get to the car we buckle the two of them up in the car seats.

They're both asleep.

-"Dylan we have barely started on their room." I whisper.

-"We'll get to that, don't worry." He puts the radio on.

-"Thank you." I say out of nowhere.

-"For what?" He chuckles.

-"You did great being there for me when I pushed those baby's out. Because that, was the most painful thing ever." I explain to Dylan.

-"I'm proud of you." He parks the car and check on the kids in the back.

I smile before we both go out of the car and take Isabella and Eliana with us.

Eliana starts crying.

I'm about to lift her up when Dylan takes her from me.

-"Go sleep." He kisses my cheek.

-"Dylan I cant leave you alone with those two, that's just mean." I roll my eyes playfully.

-"Aria you deserve sleep. Please go sleep, for me?" And again, the puppy eyes are back.

-"Okay, but just for you then." I kiss him before laying down on the couch.

I missed sleeping.

I can't believe I'm a mom. I always used to look up at my own mom because she really was the best and I never got how she could take care of three kids almost on her own. Dad worked a lot but I was proud of her. I hope I can be a good mom and create the safe feeling for my kids, that my mom gave me.

Suddenly I wake up. Dylan's carrying me?

-"What's going on?" I look around the house.

-"We got some guests. But you're tired and I can see you need sleep so I'm carrying you up to the bedroom." He places me on the bed.

-"No Dylan who's here? It's super irresponsible if I just sleep and don't sit talk to them." I sit up in the bed.

-"It's the cast. They will probably be here for a long time so you will have time to say hi. I explained to them that you need sleep."