Chapter 2

Today's the big day. I wake up to the sun shining outside. I'm so excited and not even tired at all. I wake my mom up before I start getting ready. I first shower cause I want to be fresh when I meet everyone.

Yesterday I bought a white top and dark blue ripped jeans that I'm going to wear. I also brought my white sneakers from home and I'm using those too, it'll complete my outfit perfectly. I do my makeup after I changed into my cute outfit. I don't want to do too much so I skip the foundation. Instead I use a really good covering concealer that mom bought me when it was my birthday. It's perfect to my skin tone. After the concealer I put on some powder, blush and contour. When the base is looking good I curl my lashes. I have the most amazing eye lash curler. After that I put my favorite mascara on and a light red lip gloss. I finish everything of with some highlighter and setting spray.

-"You look amazing!" Mom tells me as she walks in to the white big bathroom.

-"Thank you mom." I smile at her.

-"Tell me when you're ready and then we'll leave." She says and I nod.

-"I'm just going to curl my hair real quick and then we can leave." I tell mom.

I curl my hair so I get those pretty looking beach waves as me and mom leave the fancy hotel and get in the car.

Mom puts the GPS on.

-"It takes an hour to drive there? I thought it was like 20 minutes." I ask confused.

-"Yeah I thought so too but I guess we were both wrong." She replies.

I talk with mom the whole car ride. This isn't usually what I do when I go on road trips. Then I put my AirPods in my ears and listen to music all the way, but this time is different. Soon my mom leaves and I'm not going to see her as much. I need to take all the time I have to talk to her.

-"Is this it?" I ask as mom drives up to a really big building.

-"Yeah, have fun sweetie and call me if you need anything." She gives me a hug.

I nod.

-"I'll see you later mom." I give her a kiss on the cheek as I walk out of the car and head towards the building.

The big building is black with a lot of windows. I walk in just to be greeted by a man dressed in black. He has a sign on his suit. "Security"

-"Name and character please." The man speaks.

-"Yeah um, I'm Aria Wright and I play Gracie McCall." I explain to the man.

He nods and tells me to take the stairs up to floor 3 and open the door to the right.

-"Thank you." I say and start walking.

On my way upstairs someone taps my shoulder. I jump.

-"Oh I'm sorry if I scared you." A girl with long brown hair and light brown eyes is standing behind me.

-"No no, it's totally fine." I tell her.

-"I'm Crystal Reed, I'm playing Allison Argent. And you?" She looks at me.

-"I'm Aria Wright, I play Gracie McCall." I answer her question.

-"Looks like we're playing best friends then." Crystal smiles at me.

-"Yeah looks like it." I smile back at Crystal as we both continue walking to floor 3.

We arrive and open the door to the right. There are already two other people sitting in the room.

-"Hey! Girls, come sit down." Jeff is sitting on a chair in the room. He's the only one I recognize. Some of them has probably been on shows and movies before but I don't really watch stuff like that so much because I don't have the time for it.