Chapter 8

Authors note: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Can you believe it? It's 2022! And I'm back with new chapters. I hope this year will be super good and as a little gift from me to you, I just posted 4 chapters at the same time!
XoXo

The door opens and inside comes Crystal with a huge smile on her face.

-"Someone looks happy." I smile back at her.

-"It was amazing!" She sits down on the couch next to me and I pause my show on the tv.

-"Tell me everything." I turn around to face her with a big smile on my face. I really like that she has someone, she seems a lot happier lately and it makes me happy that she's happy.

-"Wait, first we have something else to talk about." She raises one of her eyebrows.

I look at her confused.

-"You and Dylan duh! I want to know everything about the scene and I want to know how many times you had to retake it." Crystal laughs.

-"Hey stop laughing! We didn't have to retake it because Jeff told us it was perfect, so I guess it went pretty well." I cross my arms.

-"He said that?" Crystal doesn't seem convinced.

I nod.

I then realize what happened after that. Dylan was off today and I don't know why.

-"What's wrong?" Crystal asks me.

-"It's nothing." I lie to her.

-"I can see that is not nothing." She says.

-"It's nothing important and I don't want to talk about." I tell her honestly.

-"Alright then." She says as she puts the show on again.

-"I'm having a shower." I stand up and head to the bathroom upstairs. We have our own bathrooms, Crystal's bathroom is downstairs and mines upstairs. I guess that gives us a little more privacy.

Dylan's POV:

I'm done with the filming for today and I take the car so I can get home again. I know Aria knows that something isn't right but I can't tell her. It's stupid. It's going to ruin everything if she gets to know because I know Aria doesn't feel the same at all. Today at set, I think I felt something, I'm not sure though I'm probably just tired so I thought I felt something. I don't like Aria more than a friend and I can't, I don't want to destroy anything and it's for the best that she doesn't know. I grab my phone and decide to call Ashley. We haven't talked in a while and I know she had a thing for me. Maybe I should try being with her and see how it feels?

-"Dylan?" She picks up immediately.

-"Hi, this is Ashley right?" I ask her, just to make sure.

-"Yep, it's me. But why did you call?" She sounds confused, but I understand her. When she told me she wanted to go out with me I said no and never met her again. So I get it.

-"Sorry if I'm bothering and I know we haven't spoke for a while, but I was just wondering. Are you single? And if you are, do you want to go out sometime?" Did I just ask if she wanted to go out with me? Oh my god I have no idea what she's going to answer.

-"Yes! I mean.. yeah why not. But I'm busy for the next days so.. can you go out with me tonight?" She stutters as she speaks.

-"Yeah, meet me at my place.. at 7." I say and I can hear her giggle.

-"Yeah I'll see you tonight dylan." She hangs up.

Wait I have a date tonight, I need to go home and get ready. I hope she's still as nice as she used to be.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
A