Chapter 32

1,5 years later*

-"Daddy's home!" Elli runs up to Dylan that walks in the house.

They are currently filming season 6, but I'm not in it. I got killed of in season 5. Sad right? No but it feels different to not be on set with them, and I miss it, but this was probably the best. I get to spend more time with the girls.

Dylan and I are getting married. He proposed to me like a year ago but it has just been a lot since. But were getting married in the summer. The girls are turning 2 in three days. My babies are so big and they can now talk and walk by their self.

-"Hi gorgeous." Dylan sets Elli down and kisses me softly on the lips. I put arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist,

-"Euw!" Elli makes gaging noices.

-"I think someone's jealous." I say to Dylan as Elli crosses her arms.

He picks her up and places kisses on her face.

-"That tickles!" She squeals.

Lately even a kiss means from Dylan means a lot to me. It's like we're as much in love as we were when we first got together. We don't have as much alone time since the kids came and now I get butterflies from just a simple kiss. I'm falling for him more and more for each day.

-"Go play with your sister." Dylan sets Eliana down an she runs away to her and Bella's room.

-"How was work?" I finish the dishes.

-"Meh, it was okay." He replies.

-"Wow just a meh, somebody had a bad day." I laugh.

-"I miss you on set." He presses his forehead against mine.

-"I also miss it. But I miss you more."

-"Cheesy." Dylan chuckles.

-"Oh shut up." I giggle and bite my lip to hide the smile on my face.

-"Don't bite that again."

-"I like your smile." Dylan kisses me.

I kiss him back and wrap my legs around him. He places me on the counter.

I glance over to the kids room and see that the door is closed so I kiss him back.

-"Quickie?" Dylan suggests.

-"The kids are home." I don't want to be boring. But I'm not having sex with someone when my kids are in the same house, especially not in the middle of the day. Maybe when they're asleep.

Suddenly I'm being carried away from the counter. Dylan runs upstairs with me in his arms, holding him tight.

He places me on the bed.

I kiss his lips while running my hands down his abs under his shirt.

He groans and starts taking my shirt off.

He lifts his arms up and I pull his shirt off and throw it to the floor.

Suddenly all of our clothes are on the floor.

-"Lock the door." I dig my nails into his back while he places kisses down my neck.

He quickly stands up and locks it before making his way back to me.

-"What happened to no quickie?" He teases me.

-"Shush before I regret myself." I respond Dylan and he stops talking.

Someone knocks on the door.

-"Mommy! We're hungry!" It's Isabella.

-"One second sweetie. Go downstairs and I'll be there in two minutes." I stop kissing Dylan.