Chapter 35

A/N: Hi everyone ! I decide to not write a wedding chapter. Sorry! No but I already wrote crystals and this would be almost the exact same thing so I decided to skip it! Now it's 6 weeks later! Also, maybe you noticed but I'm running out of ideas. So please comment and give ideas of what I can write. Sorry for the time skip hahaha.

-"Mom I want an ice cream!" Eliana pushes me.

-"Hey that's not nice! You don't push people." I say.

Both of the kids are really annoying lately and Dylan is away filming so it's a bit stressful. But there's a good thing too, my older sister is here to help.

-"Mom go get me ice cream!" She whines.

-"You don't say get me, you say, mommy please can I get." My sister Ashley speaks to Eliana.

-"Mommy can I please get ice cream?" Now Eliana is finally asking nicely.

-"Sure." I smile and get up to grab an ice cream.

After Eliana had her ice cream Bella also wanted one. When they finished I put them for a nap.

-"I'm exhausted." I dip on the couch.

-"You're doing awesome. When's Dylan coming home?" Ashley rubs my shoulders.

-"A week." The time aches in my heart. He's far away this time. He's filming some new movie thing and his almost 6 hours away.

Ashley has to leave tomorrow. She's already been here for 2 weeks and she said she has work home.

The next morning*

-"Bye auntie!" Bella and Eliana hug Ashley.

We watch through the window when she drives away.

6 more days. Just 6 more days and then Dylan will be back home.

I get a text.

From Dylan: I'm free now, call me.

I smile

-"Girls come on let's go call daddy!" I sit on the beds in their room.

I call Dylan.

-"Hi dad!" Bella takes the phone from me.

-"Hi my little girls. What's going on at home?" He asks.

-"It's boring. There is nothing to do!" Eliana says.

It's summer break so the girls don't have daycare.

The girls continue talking to him and I zone out.

-"How's mommy doing?" He suddenly asks and Bella hands me the phone before both of the girls run outside to play.

-"I'm fine." I reply.

-"I'll be home soon don't worry." He blows me a kiss through the phone.

-"Dylan you've been away for three weeks already. The kids are so annoying I swear they've never been like this before." I sigh.

He chuckles.

-"I gotta go now. I love you." He says.

-"I love-"

Oh.

He ended the call.

I've been thinking of starting to work again. I don't know with what tho. Or yeah, my manager thinks I should start working with modeling but I definitely don't have time for that.

Maybe I could get back into the acting world again?

I call my manager.

-"Hey girl." She picks up immediately.

-"Hi Tate. I need you to do something for me. Could you possibly check if there is some acting jobs coming up that would suit me?" I ask her.

She gasps.

-"Really? Of course! I think I have the perfect one! There is this horror movie that's coming up, and they need someone to play the villain. I know it's not-"

I cut her off by laughing.

-"You want me to play the villain? I've never done anything like that."

-"I think it would suit you perfectly. I'll send you the details." Tate hangs up.

I get a text from her shortly after.

The movie is called "What happens when you fall asleep?"

I don't know about it. Am I even ready for it? And are scary movies my thing? I don't know.

6 hours later someone knocks on the door.

I don't open the door immediately. First I gotta finish putting a movie on in the tv upstairs. The girls insisted that they needed some frozen. And I gotta clean the house so that's just good for me, it'll keep them distracted for a while.

I go down and open the door.

I gasp.