Chapter 5

I wake up to the sun shining and I already feel better after getting some sleep. But where am I? I woke up in a pretty big bed. It's a medium big bedroom with a bed, a nightstand, a closet and one window. The room has a carpet that covers the whole room. It's a gray carpet. On the nightstand there's some coke, pills and a thermometer. I decide to get out of bed. I'm upstairs but I still don't know where the hell I am. Then I remember, Dylan was supposed to drive me home but maybe he drove me to his house instead?

-"Oh sorry I didn't know you were awake. Are you feeling better?" Dylan walks out of the bathroom with a pair of grey sweatpants and a t-shirt.

-"Uhm I'm still not feeling super good, but it's getting better. Is this your house?" I ask Dylan

-"Yeah this is my place. I know I was supposed to drive you home but you fell asleep so I drove you here instead. I didn't want to wake you up."  He explains as he walks to the kitchen.

-"Thank you." I smile at Dylan.

-"Do you need anything? You can go back to bed and just rest if you want." Dylan is so sweet.

-"Yeah I'm just gonna go rest." I say.

-"The tv remote is in the nightstand. Just put on something you like, and I'll go grab you some fresh clothes." He smiles and I walk back upstairs.

I decide to go to the bathroom. Shit I look like a mess. My hair is in a not so good looking ponytail and my makeup is smudged all over my face. Euw.

-"Dylan do you mind if I take a shower?" I yell so Dylan can hear.

-"No not at all, do whatever you want to. I will put the clothes outside the door." He yells back from downstairs.

I take my clothes off and take a shower. The warm water running down my skin. I take some soap in my hands to wash my makeup off and then I wash my body and my hair.

As I'm done showering I open the door to take the clothes Dylan left me.

It's a hoodie and sweatpants. I put them on. They smell like Dylan and they're a little too big for me but I don't care. I walk out of the bathroom with my old clothes in my hand.

-"You can put the clothes in the bathroom, I'm gonna wash them." Dylan says standing in the kitchen.

-"Are you sure Dylan? You already did a lot and I don't think you want to wash my dirty clothes." I tell him honestly.

-"I promise Aria, I don't mind. Just leave them there." He responds.

I do as he says.

Me and Dylan sit together on his couch.

-"Do you like the kardashians?" He asks me and I laugh.

-"Hey, what's wrong with them?" He gives me a friendly push to the side.

I try to stop laughing.

-"No, no it's nothing I just didn't think you would like the kardashians." I giggle.

He chuckles and puts it on, and then he puts his arm around me. I allow myself to cuddle up in Dylan's arms and we continue watching the show.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
A