Chapter 6

Authors note: I'm sorry if the last chapter was bad. I am not proud of it at all but I hope you can accept it anyways. I promise the chapters will be better but I don't have any good ideas, so if you read this, please give me ideas in the comments because it helps me a lot and I really appreciate it. Thank you.
Xoxo

Time skip: (last day on set)

-"And season one is officially out!" Jeff screams as everyone celebrates.

We've been working on season one for a really long time and we're all super proud of it. It came out a month ago but we haven't met Jeff since, so today the whole cast had a meeting with Jeff as we talked about season one. Teen wolf is already very popular and the fans are going crazy for a season two.

Me and Dylan have became best friends. We tell each other everything and we hang out a lot. Sometimes we joke about the time I threw up and set because Dylan knows that I'm really embarrassed as soon as he speaks about it but he loves teasing me. But I can live with it.

-"Ready to go?" Dylan hugs me from behind.

-"Yeah I'm just gonna say goodbye to Crystal and then we'll go." I go to Crystal and tell her goodbye before me and Dylan walk to Dylan's car.

-"Lets go to the diner." I say to Dylan.

-"As you wish." He says and starts driving.

At the diner two girls comes up to us.

-"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU DYLAN OBRIEN AND ARIA WRIGHT?!" The girl with blonde hair screams.

Me and Dylan look at each other and nod.

-"Can I please have a picture with you?" She asks us nicely.

-"Yeah of course you can." I tell her as we take the picture.

-"Before I go, I have a question. Are you two dating?" The girl's watching us.

-"No uhm we're just friends." I explain to her.

-"Yeah right." The girl giggles and walks away.

I feel embarrassed and I know Dylan can see it so he chuckles.

-"Shut up before I kill you." I glance at him and he lifts his arms up.

Then my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it up and look at Dylan excited.

-"We're doing a season two and Jeff just texted that he'll send us the script!" I tell Dylan sounding super happy.

-"That's awesome!" Dylan answers.

Me and Dylan eat our food up and he drives me back home to Crystal. Crystal is running down the stairs as I open the door.

-"GUESS WHAT! The script is here!" She yells as she shows me the two scripts she's holding in her hands.

-"Wait really?!" I grab one of the scripts from her hand.

No no no. Shit. This can't be true. Dylan and mine's characters are fucking dating in season two. What if this ruins mine and Dylan relationship? We have stupid make out scenes together and it's going to be the worst moment of my life. Please this can't be happening.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
A