Chapter 21

A/N: I know I know, some of you guys have texted me, asking for more chapters, but it's just the thing that it feels like nobody's reading this anymore so I don't kinda feel the need to write. But we'll see how it goes. Anyways, here's a new chapter!

Dylan's POV:
Today's the day! Me and Aria are finally moving in to the house we have bought together. Haha surprise!

We haven't told anyone yet, except for Crystal, but that's just because she lives with Aria and yeah she would notice if aria just left. We both have been talking about this for a pretty long time, we have been together for soon two years so it's about time. The house is pretty big, although we don't need super much space it's good to have.

The house has 7 bedrooms. We were thinking doing two of them to guest rooms and one to our room (of course) then the other four rooms will just be there until we know what we want to do with them. Then there are 3 bathrooms, two downstairs and one upstairs. We also have my office and Arias office+the kitchen and living room.

The outside is quite big but it's just grass there, nothing special really.

Right now we're still in Aria and Crystals house but we're leaving in about 2 hours.

-"Dylan you need to get up here immediately!" Aria yells from upstairs.

-"Coming!" I yell back, packing the last stuff in to the box.

-"I have a question. Promise not to judge me but I just wanted to ask." She sits down on the floor patting next to her.

-"Is something wrong?" I look at her.

She's serious about this and I can see it in her facial expressions.

-"So um yesterday, when I was outside on my walk I saw this couple, they were standing outside the orphanage holding hands while a girl was been dragged into the orphanage by some old lady. She was screaming and crying and it was absolutely horrible to watch. The couple turned around and saw me and after that they explained that the girl needed emergency foster care. She can't stay at the orphanage because they're re-building it, and everyone has somewhere to stay except for her, soo.. um.. I was wondering if we could take her?" She looks down at the floor.

I don't know what to say. I have so many questions. How old is she? What's her name? Do we even know anything about her?

-"Aria, you're almost 19 and I'm almost 21, are you sure we're ready for this?" I tangle our fingers together.

-"Dylan listen, I'm sorry for not telling you this but, I'm one of those orphans. My parents adopted me when I was 5 and after that they got my sisters. I can't even believe what this girl has been through. She's 15 and you know how hard it is for those kids to get adopted. We're not even adopting her, just having her in foster care for a while."

I notice she really wants this. But it feels like I kinda want it to?

Arias POV:

-"You know what? Why not, I'd love to have her in foster care." Dylan kisses my forehead.

-"Really!? Omg I love you thank you, thank you so much Dylan!" I jump in his arms.

We hug tightly.

-"Come on let's take the boxes to the car and then we'll leave to our house and talk about it more there." He sets me down and I nod.

At the house*

-"Can you tell me about her? Or what do you know?" Dylan asks me as we sit down on the couch.

-"I don't know much, I just know she's a girl who just turned 15. But the lady who worked there asked me to come visit tomorrow and then we can have her in a week if that's okay." I smile at him weakly.