27. TO PHIR AAO

Dil badal bane
aankhein behne lagi
Aahein aise uthein
Jaise aandhi chalein

Laying on the floor he was looking at the sky. Those Lines of blood on his forehead weren't ready to stop from oozing and the sky in front of his eyes was blurred because of alcohol.  

Toh phir aao mujhko sataao
Toh phir aao mujhko rulaao
Aa bhi jaao aa bhi jaao

He was suffering all the pain which were God gifted for him. The darkness, that time, was representing his life actually. Does this make you think how could have he passed these one year without his love and his mom?

Gum le ja tere
jo bhi tune diye
Ya phir mujhko bata
Inko kaise sahein

All he could see that moment was Maya...her smile...her tears.... And in a small corner of his lips there was a small smile seeing her.... Leaving a deep breath he gulped his saliva and blinked his eyes when the tear dropped on the floor...

Toh phir aao mujhko sataao
Toh phir aao mujhko rulaao
Aa bhi jaao aa bhi jaao

Yes.... Unfortunately sometime life can be actually in that situation. Life can actually  give you that "awarapan" kind of pain. We might can understand their pain but never can feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 more days passed...

After all of these happy moments, finally that moment came.... I waited for such a long time. I know you will laugh but I actually always wanted to become a mother, a mother of his children...yes i love babies and i want at least four children.

Looking at the pregnancy test report i was smiling like a fool.

I am pregnant!....oh God I can't believe this .. i am going to be a mother of his child? Really? This i like a dream!!!!! "I was so excited to share this news  to Nawab that i ran to my car, having the report in my hand."

When i reached home i saw him standing there. He got hurt maybe.... I saw a White bandage around his head. I threw the key on the couch and ran to him.... That time only I don't know how my feet got slipped and touching his shoulder i was about to fall.. .. but.... But my handsome husband for the second time surprised me holding me on my waist before i could fall..... Yes the FIRST time was few seconds ago... seeing him in his good boy avatar after a long time... .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How fucking much i have been waiting for this day... Every single breath was dying for her, just once my eyes wanted to see her before i die... I don't know how many times i  was there swearing everyone and everything just to know where the hell did she go leaving me all alone? ..... I don't know how many times i cried for hurting myself brutally .... I don't know why i always have had this feeling that she can never leave me alone, there's a reason behind it .....

And finally the day came.... I know what happened... Actually WHY all these happened i know now .... 4 months ago i got know ... I wish mom could tell me all these herself only...not her diary... But still i got to know that was already enough for me and you know what was more than enough?

Tere jaane ka gham
Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamane ka gham
Kya karein....

Feeling her in my arms, that beautiful face, those twinkling eyes and that happiness.... He didn't hurt her.... Thank God he kept her happy at least.... She didn't suffer for me and i wasn't the reason of her pain...that was more than enough for me ....

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri to khabar na mile.....

I was there standing, actually was looking at the photo which was on the wall...Him and Her....Maya and her Real Nawab, not me, the fake one.... Losing me in my mind i was about to taking a deep breath just to control my tears in front of him when someone touched my shoulder and my heart stopped beating.... I instantly looked behind and all i did was holding her before she could fell....

Bahot Aayi Gayi Yaadein
Magar Iss Baar Tum hi Aana
Iraade Fir Se Jaane Ke Nahi Laana
Tum Hi Aana

Honestly speaking....i could die that moment if anyone wanted me to do that.... She was happy... That's all i want.... But I can't die now... I have tell her the truth... I have to this time....

Thinking all these i just kept looking at her peacefully......

Tum Aaoge Mujhe Milne
Khabar Ye Bhi Tum Hi Laana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~