13. IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE!

Mature content 🔥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kaha le jaa rahe ho mujhe bataoge bhi ... "My eyes were tied with a red cloth and i was trying to walk waving my hands"

Ssshhh... No question... You just have to follow my order..." He put his finger on my lips and whispered into my ears"

His voice was so soothing that it makes me horny in Just few seconds. Whispering into my ears he kissed softly my ear and that's the end.... I was aroused now. It will be the second time but i am 100% sure that every time it will feel like our first time. At a point he stopped me, opening my eyes all i could see was a bed full of flowers and a dress. I looked at him and he yanked me toward him .

you have to change your dress that too in front of me...."Rubbing my lips with his thumb he said"

I looked down down feeling so shy and smiled.

Fast darling...we don't have much time "he pushed me away and said while gazing at my body"

But ... I will feel  ..."i couldn't finish because of his eyes. I was scared of him. Once he gets angry nothing can make him normal. He is so stubborn and i know if i don't listen now he will do another bigger thing than this."

As soon as i Start opening my zip i could see fire in his eyes. I took slow steps. His eyes were busy in gazing at me from head to toe but when finally my dress touched the floor they stopped at my breasts. I was wearing a white lace bra.

I was wearing short dress which was till my mid thigh and now i was in my undergarments

I was wearing short dress which was till my mid thigh and now i was in my undergarments. His gaze made me more aroused and my breasts started doing up and down.  He came toward me taking slow steps and after reaching he put his back side of finger on my forehead. Coming down my nose, chin, throat he stopped on my breasts. It was giving me such dirty feeling and all i could see in front my eyes was he and me making love, moaning and fulfilling our naughty desire...

He moved a little and opened his shirt. Now he took my both hands and put them on my back. He was holding me with his one hand started kissing me without saying anything else.