3. RU-BA-RU

Mujhe pata tha tum aoge .... Mera nawab kabhi mujhse jhut nahi bol sakta... Tum agaye na...ab sab thik hojayega.... "She was caressing his cheek and saying while crying"

Maine bohot miss kiya tumhe..dekho ..dekho mera hal hogaya....tum chale gaye na main aisi hogayi ....ab promise karo... promise karo dobara mujhe chodoge nahi ...."maya hugged him again and said with her sad tone having tears in her eyes"

Tum jo bologe main wahi karungi.... promise...pakka wala... Just don't leave me nawab ...."she tightened the hug"

Nawab ki har baat manenge na ap Maya? "Finally he broke his silence and said while stopping her"

She broke the hug and looked at him having a small smile in her face. She was still near him. Placing her hands on his chest she was just admiring him. Finally her wait was over. Her nawab was standing in front of her... Same face...same voice ... Little different style , as he used to be cold not this much gentle but she ignored that. Having him in front of her was enough to ignore other details.

Haa...har baat manungi....jo tum kaho ...."she smiled and said cutely"

To phir abhi kamre mein chalte hai ...ap apna dress badal lijiye . Phir hum breakfast karte hai...ok  Ms. Maya ? "He gently removed her hands from his chest and asked her to do what he said"

Haa ...thik hai...tum chalo mere kamre mein ....main abhi fresh hoke ayi. ..."she wiped her tears with her palm fastly and turned toward her mom."

Maya held Anurag's hand and brought him to his room while smiling, looking at her mom. Her mom just follwed them....

She went to bathroom to change her clothes when taking the right time her mom started talking with Dr. Basu.

Mom : i am sorry Doctor Basu for her behaviour.... Aap mind mat karna...woh...

She was stopped by Anurag

Anurag : it's ok...i can understand.... Aise patients aksar isi tarah behave karte hai....

Mom : thank you so much for understanding....

Anurag : it's my job mam....

He smiled and continued...

Anurag : aapse Ms. Maya ke baremein baat karni thi kuch... I read her reports but some things i need to know .... She isn't easy to handle you know.... So you have to share some private things also, it will help me to improve her condition....

Mom : yeah..yeah sure.... Aapko jo janna hai ap puch sakte hai....

Maya came from the bathroom wearing a short dress which was coming till her mid thigh. Anurag moved his gaze toward the bathroom listening the door sound. Once again he was mesmerized by her beauty... Those curly, messy hair.... The short dress which was exposing her breasts a little... He was just admiring her without blinking his eyes.

Ab chale.... "She came running"

As she ran her breasts moved a little and his gaze moved there instantly. Suddenly he remembered something and moved his eyes from her...

What the hell is wrong with you anu? "He said in his mind"

Nawab...chale...."she held his hand"

Ji...haa chalte hai.....

After the breakfast anurag gave her some medicine and she was sleeping now peacefully on her bed.