24. SABKI BAARATEIN AYI

Family wedding....so there weren't so many people. Some relatives, some friends, Maya and Anurag of course... And our dulha dulhan were sitting on the stage and they were full of haldi.... Shrusti was looking so beautiful in that yellow saree and flower jewellery and our anupam was looking also handsome like always. Music was loud and some friends of them were dancing... Maya was enjoying so much. Clapping her hands she was smiling and enjoying their dance. Meanwhile Anurag was gazing her girlfriend ignoring the haldi as she was looking so sexy in his eyes that he couldn't see anything else. A naughty idea came into his mind and he smiled . All of a sudden he pulled her with him and pushing her in to the room he closed the door...

Nawab...kya kar rahe ho...koi dekh lega to khamakha batein karega ....

Koi nahi dekhega meri jaan...dekha nahi tumne sab kitne busy hai? "He placed her over the door and with his both hands closed her."

Accha to kya irada hai apka? "She placed her hands on his shoulders"

You are looking so beautiful baby..."saying this he started kissing her and pressing her waist"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anu haldi mei tu apna holi zaroor mana raha tha lekin Sangeet mein kuch nahi sunna mujhe ..... You have to be with us.... "Anupam said taping his head"

Ok ok understood..."he smiled"

Otherside Shrusti was getting ready when  Maya entered

Tu abhitak ready nahi hui? "Her friend said while wearing earrings"

Kya karu ready hoke... Woh to nahi araha.... "Maya said being sad"

Khush hoja paagal woh araha hai.... Aur surprise bhi hai tere liye "Shrusti"

Sach keh rahi hai? "Maya"

Haa re...ja ready ho ja...."shrusti"

Thik hai ab main bhi usse surprise karungi..."she ran to get ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Function was going on... After sometime Anurag came and hugged his friends dulha,dulhan. He asked where is Maya... shrusti gestured him with her hands and he turned. He was surprised seeing her in that red lehenga, covering her face with the dupatta.

Everyone stopped seeing her in that way

Everyone stopped seeing her in that way... When she took a step ahead the song was played by dj and she started her dance with the other girls.

Itna Makeup Laga Ke
Kab Tak Rasta Dekhun Sajna
Main Pagli Nahi Jo Saal Bitaun
Piya O Tere Bina

She took steps with the red dupatta on his head . Anurag was gazing at her beauty crossing his hands on his chest.

 Anurag was gazing at her beauty crossing his hands on his chest