12. SORTING THINGS

My whole day went on duty. New patients, their illness were all what i thought during duty. Sometime i also checked my phone and for a moment i thought about Maya. She didn't even text me. Not even a call.... nothing. This day was like Maya didn't exist in my world. Wait a moment... Did i do anything wrong to her yesterday? Did i hurt her? Was something offensive? And now is she angry on me? My head was aching... Two hours more and i'll be free. I have to meet her and sorting things. This life needs to maintain some rules mannnn!!! Aghhh....

He stopped talking in his own and went to a new patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itna sabkuch hogaya aur tune mujhe bataya bhi nahi.... Chal baat nahi karni mujhe....

Aree meri jaan...meri shru... Naraz to mat ho ab...mujhe kaha pata tha.... Yeh sab bohot jaldi hogaya...aur tu thi hi America mein..phone par kaise batati main....

Accha thik hai...kab mila rahi hai mujhe yeh to bata....

Jitni jaldi ho sake...

Promise?

Promise baba... promise...

Maya's phone rang... Her cheeks curled up seeing Nawab on the phone screen. She excused herself and received the call.

Tumhe hi yaad kar rahi thi....kaha ho tum? "She said placing her red dupatta on her shoulder"

Woh...woh mujhe kuch baat karni thi tumse..."he touched his forehead with his finger"

Accha? Mujhe bhi tumhe kisise milana hai... To hum kab mil rahe hai? "She put rightly her locket"

Aaj sham ? Main tumhe pick up karne ayunga...."he smiled"

Nahi nahi ...main ajaungi....tum address send kardena ok? "She looked at herself in the mirror"

Haa ok... See you then ...."he said"

Love you.... "He was about to hang up the call when she suddenly said these two words"

Everything stopped. His ears weren't able to believe what she said. Last time he heard this when Shivani's accident happened. From that day he was craving for her voice... For listening "love you" from her voice. But destiny is a masterpiece when it's time to replacement, right? Maya cut the call but he was still lost in his own world while placing his phone on his ear. He came to his sense when anupam opened the door and tapped his shoulder.

Anu ....pata hai kal kiska call aya tha.... "Anupam noticed him"

Hey....tu frozen mood mei kyu hai .... Kisine proposal dediya kya ..."he laughed and sat on the bed"

Anurag fixed himself and didn't share with him what just happened.

Ha bata kiska call aya tha...."he also sat beside him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ajka therapy bhi hogaya....maine medicine bhi le li.... Aur haa... Mera dress ....maa.... Mera dress kaha rakhdiya apne.... "She ran out of her room toward her mom's room"

Woh abhi lati hu ruko ...."her mom smiled "

Shru...tu taiyar hogayi? Itni jaldi ..."she was surprised"

Haa...to adhe ghante mein nikal na bhi to hai....tu aise jayegi? "She replied taking her purse"

Main nawab se milne jaa rahi hu.....kis se? "She said waving her hand"

Nawab se..."she replied"

To aise jaungi kya main....tu bhi na ...."she took the dress from her mom and ran to her room again"

Aunty apko sachmein lagta hai woh Nawab hai? Mujhe yeh sara kuch bohot hi ajeeb lag raha hai ...."she was worried"

Mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi araha...."her mom looked here and there and went"

Abto pata lagana hoga....chalo shrushti lag jao kaam pe ...."she said in her mind while looking at Maya's room"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaha reh gayi woh...bola tha ki main lene ata hu...nahi meri baat inko manni hi hi nahi.... "He was trying to call her being worried"

Moving his eyes he noticed a black dress.... A slim figure and those silky hair were enough to stop him like always. Exactly that kind of shock he gets every time he sees her.  He even stopped blinking his eyes looking at her. She looks gorgeous in black.... His eyes were gazing at her from head to toe having some kind of unknown craving in him.

Closing the car door she approached to him and waved her hand in front of his face. He quickly blinked his eyes and fixed himself.

Kaha reh gayi thi tum....kabse intezar kar raha hu.... Tension ho raha tha ...."he behaved angry"

Finally tum mujhe tum kehna sikh gaye ho...."she smiled joining her both hands"

Bas ready hone mein time lag gaya.... Kaisi lag rahi hu main...."she asked moving her head"

Hot...."he murmured softly gazing at her"

Huh ? "She cringed her eyebrows little"

I mean... "He was cut"

Accha isse milo... Meri dost.... Bohot acchi dost.... Shrushti.... Tumhe yaad hai phone par baat kia tha tumne kahi baar.... America se pichle hapte hi ayi hai....  Aur yeh raha Nawab.... Aree handshake to kar.... "She made them comfortable with eachother and they shaked their hand"

Anurag was hiding his eyes from her friend. But shrushti's eyes were checking him all over. It didn't take much to understand that he is just a carbon copy nothing else....

Nawab ...andar chalna hai ya yehi khaana khilana hai? "She laughed"

Oh yeah... Let's go..."they approached inside"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tumhe kuch baat karni thi.... "Maya suddenly asked"

Haa... Par ..."he looked at shrushti"

Hum lawn mei chalke baat karte hai... Shru tu thodi der yehi ruk ja... "She Fixed the awkwardness "

Excuse us please..."he excused himself from her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anurag was walking and suddenly she stopped....

Nawab .....

Kehte hai mohabbat Zindagi ka hissa hai...par mere liye mohabbat.... Yeh koi hissa bhi nahi hai....nahi Zindagi... Mere liye mera sabkuch serf aur serf tum ho.... Tumhe accha bhi koi nahi chahiye mujhe ... Nahi tumhare jaisa koi.... Mujhe serf tum Chahiye.... Tum jo bhi baat karoge .... Mujhe koi problem nahi hai bas mujhe chodke jane ki baat na karna...

Taking his steps near her he cupped her face and said...

Mujhe bas yeh kehna tha ki kal se hum therapy shuru kare? 1 Month ki therapy hai... Tum hospital mei ajana ..kyunki harbar hospital ke patients chodke mere liya ana mushkil hojayega... Aur kuch nahi...aur hum yeh 1 mahina... Koi aur baat nahi karenge....

Thik hai aisa hi hoga....bas itni si kehne ke liye tum yaha chale aye..."she suddenly placed her head on his chest"

He felt awkward for a moment... His hands were about to hug her too but stopped before doing it because her words started echoing in his head.... She wants Nawab...not anyone like him...not anyone better than him.... and He is Anurag....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignore mistake please

Thank you ❤️