25. HOTTIE GIRL 🔥

When the sun lightened up the room love birds were sleeping peacefully on their stomach, near by each other, covering the blanket till their back. She moved a little and the sun broke her sleep. Cringing her eyes she snuggled more in to him and he smiled in his sleep feeling her warmth.

Happy One Month baby...."he murmured in to her ear"

I love you..."she whispered in her sleep"

She finally woke up and came on his chest. Her hair were coming on his face but he didn't move them. He loves that. With her finger she was touching his face and he with his hand was touching her back.

I love you too..."he pecked her lips and she smiled"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark room, a lamp was doing On and Off again and again. When it's on a pair glass was seen on those eyes. But those eyes were spitting fire and smirking at the same time.

May I come in sir? "Someone knocked on the door"

Come in... "Man with glasses replied"

That man put some photographs on the desk and went from there without saying anything.

We need to finish this game now Dr. Basu....."he smirked and cut the photo in two parts"

Maya and Anurag... He cut Anurag and with a lighter burned him being an evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month girl.... Wakt kaise guzar gaya na? Abhi kal ki baat hai... Tum log mile aur aj shadi ke ek mahina hogaye.... Congratulations meri jaan " shrusti was on phone congratulating Maya"

Sachmein... Zindagi bohot khubsurat hogayi hai jabse woh meri Zindagi mei aya hai...."Maya was getting ready wearing a red saree"

Tu bata na... Baby kick marta hai abhi? "She asked being excited"

Zor zor se marta hai ....jab bhi uske papa ghar ata hai pata nahi kaise pata chal jata hai usse. .... "Shrusti smiled"

Meri ek call araha hai ...baad mein call karti hu ...."she cut the call and received another call"

Yes...."it was an unknown number"

Hey my hottie girl...." A known voice"

She stopped for a moment and then smiled"

Yes my sexy partner...."she replied"

Open the door girl.... I am waiting for you outside"he said"

She ran to the door and opened it. Her eyes were blocked on his looks. Nawab....her old Nawab was there.... Dressed in black, wearing his glasses, that small earring in his ear and that wild smile.... She was little confused.

What happened hottie girl? Didn't you miss me? I missed you so much... "He pulled her in his chest and held her waist tightly"

Tum kaam pe gaye the na ? Itne jaldi wapas kaise agaye? " She placed her hands on his shoulder"

Gaya kab tha main? Agaya wapas tumhare paas ... You know na...i can't stay without you .... leave all these let's have some fun...

He pushed her on the wall and started kissing her harshly being aggressive. Pressing her  waist he was biting her neck and all she did was moaning pressing his hair.

Feeling good? "He asked while going deep and deep in her"

Missed....aahh... Missed this wild You... Aaahhh .....aaahhh "she was busy in moaning and feeling him inside her"

I missed you too.... Our sex time also...."he thrusted her fastly this time....

Laying on the bed without clothes, they were covered with their  white duvet. He was playing with her breasts.

Nawab.... Tum to bohot badal gaye the lautne ke baad... Aj phirse wahi purane kaise ban gaye? " She moved her head and asked"

Why you don't like this me? "He smirked"

No..no... it's not like that....pyar to isi nawab se kiya tha maine...par badal gaye tab bhi tum acche the...main to chahti thi yum waisa ban jao....par kabhi kabhi wild nawab bhi Chahiye mujhe...."she got up, placing her legs around his hips, sat on his lips and started kissing him"

You want more? "He asked breaking the kiss"

Yes... "She put his hand on her breasts"

He switched their position, now she was under him and he entered in her but didn't move. He was biting her breasts nd eating them making her moan loudly.

Aahh...baby please....."she pleased him not being able to control anymore"

What hottie girl? Say it...."he smiled over her breasts and this made her more horny"

Baby please...do it...."she touched her hair and closing her eyes said"

You know i love to hear that.... Tell me..."he licked her neck pressing her breasts"

Fuck me ... Just do it.... I need you .... "She moved her head a little and said kissing his lips"

And like this they continued till they got tired.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In her mind

Nawab.... Something is not real.... Itna kaise badal gaya achanak?  Kan mei earring the par jabse woh wapas aya maine kabhi notice nahi kiya that earring.... Usse chashma use karna hota tha... Yaad hai mujhe eye problem tha usse par lautne ke bad to kabhi chashma nahi dekha....aj dekhne bad yaad aya mujhe... Ek hi insan itna kaise badal sakta hai achanak!.... Maine pehle kyu notice nahi kiya yeh sab.... Shru kehti thi mujhe kuch gadbad hai par maine kabhi uske baton ko seriously nahi liya.... Aj jab Nawab ghar aya aur jis tarah se maine usse dekha sab sahi to hai.... Uske marne ke khabar ane se uske wapas ane tak kaha tha woh? Family friends.... Doctor sab achanak se? Doctor to nahi tha woh.... Par sab sahi to hai....woh to wahi hai ... aisa laga jaise yeh wahi hai jisse maine pyar kiya tha mera nawab to bich mein missing kya hai? Aisa kyu lagta hai ki ek hoke bhi dono alag hai....  Uffff main pagal ho rahi hu...mujhe kuch samajh nahi arah.... Main bol kya rahi hu...samajhna kya hai .... actually mei Sawal kya hai mujhe wahi nahi pata to jawab kaha se dhundungi main.....

She was sitting on the bed still without clothes. He went from there when a phone call came . Moving her hair she was thinking about what happened today. Exactly that time the door bell rang and she came out from her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ignore mistakes please

Thank you ❤️